Watch movies here - For free

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:38 am

these sites provide you with loads of the latest movies, or old ones for that matter absolutely free. they are streamed and require no downloading whatsoever.

http://free-tv-video-online.info/internet/movies/

http://www.movieforumz.com/index.php

http://www.vid-stream.com/movies/

Enjoy folks! :buttrock
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:22 am

112-1077774096

Postby hello_red » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:30 am

i find tv links to be a bit rubbish sometimes. videa content no ,onger available videos not playing. quite annoying but thats what you get whens it fee i suppose.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:53 am

bourne ultimatum and simpsons again tonight i think  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby daxy1 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:26 pm

cheers stmick!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:47 pm

"the illusionist" tonight i think  :buttrock
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby destro » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 pm

I use Movieforumz, I find the best ones are the Films that are put in the VEOH section, you get to see a 5 minute preview of the film then just click download if you like the look of the copy, it requires downloading a VEOH player but it only takes minutes. Its better IMO than watching films in 4 or 5 parts

If you save them to your computer make sure you change the name of the film because they do find them and delete them.

By the way I recommend Shoot em up
destro

Postby GOAT » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:17 pm

stmichael wrote:these sites provide you with loads of the latest movies, or old ones for that matter absolutely free. they are streamed and require no downloading whatsoever.

http://free-tv-video-online.info/internet/movies/

http://www.movieforumz.com/index.php

http://www.vid-stream.com/movies/

Enjoy folks! :buttrock

That 2nd ones fantastic, cheers mate
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:55 pm

:bump
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:09 am

Watched Resident Evil Extinction. What the hell is going on with these films? they throw in some zombies and they have the whole thing sussed ! The wesker character could not have been anymore destroyed than what they have done to this character ! PLEASE NO MORE ! QUIT WHILE YOU ARE VERY FAR BEHIND !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:28 am

Kharhaz wrote:Watched Resident Evil Extinction. What the hell is going on with these films? they throw in some zombies and they have the whole thing sussed ! The wesker character could not have been anymore destroyed than what they have done to this character ! PLEASE NO MORE ! QUIT WHILE YOU ARE VERY FAR BEHIND !

Quit while they are ahead? Were they ever? Sorry, I'll rephrase that: was Mr Paul W Anderson ever? I cannot figure out, for the life of me, how this talentless peice of sh*t of a director ever got funded to make these god awful films he pumps out. Horrible scripts, horrible direction and imagination. I could do better, though unfortunately, I'll never get the chance.

He fu.cked this series up to put it simple. What should have been a great series was ruined, and with it all my hopes of actually seeing a decent zombie film since Day of the Dead from Romero. All the subject matter was there. All he had to do was take the already good plot foundation (the script in the games was awful though) and adapt and build on it for the big screen. The zombies should have been the main focus, but they weren't. Instead it was Mrs Jovavich and her jumping up walls, doing back flips and kung-fu kicking undead dogs. Pathetic.

The third in the series was better than the first two, though that's not saying much as the second of the films was possibly one of the worst I've ever seen, it was that bad.

Firstly, it was a Mad Max 3 rip off. And second, Mr Anderson blatently started stealing from Romero's "Dead" series. Whenever I seen the part where the scientists had a pet zombie learning mundane stuff like using a phone ala 'Bub' in Day, and then the talk of domesticating zombies like the character Logan in Day of the Dead, I seriously began to wonder if the script was wrote in a day. Not an ounce of originallity whatsoever. Shameless
plagiarism.

Anderson should never make another film again. He's just :censored:. His one redeeming effort was Event Horizon. It wasn't bad, but that's mainly thanks to the excellent cast and setting.

In fact, Hollywood should just stay away from making films from games. They never get them right. Doom was the final nail for me. I was so disappointed with that. Terrible effort. And I hear they are gonna make another Street Fighter film. I can't wait for that one.  :down:
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum