Latest benitez interview

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:58 pm

stu, just because you are obsessed with houllier does not mean everyone else should be. In my opinion, houllier made liverpool a laughing stock last season and i cannot bring myself to forgive him for that. He might have won the treble in 2001 but that is not enough for the S**T that was dished out last season.

Just look at this ....... Houllier knows the heskey is going to leave liverpool and he still plays him ahead of Baros. And he still comes up with rubbish like he wished heskey had scored before leaving liverpool. What kind of reason is this ? This is just one of the bombshells dropped last season. I am sure the other members here can quote more.

I am just glad houllier is out.
Last edited by The_Rock on Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:10 pm

Compare Robbie Fowlers achievements for this club to Houlliers.

The fans have unconditional respect for Fowler are the ones who don't have the same respect for Houllier. You aren't real fans. Its as simple as that.

Where do i ever slag off Roy Evans? Where do i ever slag off ex players who don't deserve it?

I don't, thats down to respect and love of the club. Something alot you have no experience of.

He deserves to be remembered for the good things and left alone. However, all you idiots (and that is exactly what you are) still want to drag up his short comings and failings at EVERY oppurtunity. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE FFS.

And to the numpty who said i'm obbsessed with Houllier, i'm not, not even close. I'm obbsessed with LFC and he is a major part of this clubs recent history.

If you're such a fickle an pedantic nugget that you can't remember him for the good things then i suggest you support someone else.

Question for you, how many titles did Bill Shankley win in 15 years?

Perspective lads... its about perspective.
115-1073096938

Postby The_Rock » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:24 pm

Who the ****** you think you are ? Asking me to support someone else.

Anyway the fault lies with me. I should not be dealing with dumb a$$ like you.  Trying to reason with you is like talking to a wall. Man, you are one dumb a$$.

I shall refrain from replying to any of your mediore messages from now on.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:40 pm

The fact is that GH's failings got him exactly what he deserved in the end and its time to move on. I can understand the frustration that some supporters still feel towards him and his decisions but i have nothing but respect still for him because he tried in his own way to take the club back to the top of English football. He failed and that was that. Still have very fond memories of the man and wish him all the best.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion