Liverpool v galatatasary

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Billy » Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:34 pm

What a shambles :angry:
Billy

Postby kennys mate » Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:02 pm

i'm getting just a little nervous,lfc didn't play well again tonight.
i thought smicer played well,untill getting injured,and heskey.
why! is GH playing kewell on the right? he played on the left for leeds a was a great player so why buy him and play him on the right.
if i was watching man utd ,rather than lfc tonight i would doubt if they had a chance of winning the title, on that performance.
on the sending offs mellor, late and desparate,stevie,just showing he wants to win and is commited 100 per cent, just a shame it means he will suspended even longer.
hope the game againts chelskie will show GH can pick a good side[without biscan,traroe]and play harry on the side is he is most effective,looking forward to it. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
kennys mate

Postby supersub » Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:04 pm

Steven Gerrard was sent-off for moaning at the ref twice.That 100% commitment doesn't help anyone,least of all himself.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ROBtheRED » Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:26 pm

We were shocking last night, i never thought i'd a see LIVERPOOL FC side look so uncomfortable in possession and i can't put my finger on it!   can anybody tell me why we can't string more than 2 passes together?

and can anyone tell me what the f##k Igor Biscan was doin for 90 mins?
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex from Manchester » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:30 pm

HEH HEH HEH
:D
Alex from Manchester

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:05 pm

Alex why would any other football fan,and I use the word fan loosely when connected to such a loser,sign on to another teams forum.Tell me do the mancs have any similar forums or is this so unique that you feel priveleged to access such a medium.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby brazilianguy » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:10 pm

Alex from Manchester wrote:HEH HEH HEH
:D

are you always dumb like this or only when you post?
brazilianguy

Postby gaz31 » Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:01 am

ROB I BELEIVE BISCAN WAS TRYING TO LOOK GOOD WITH HIS NEW HAIR CUT " JUST CHILLIN MAN" :D  :D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:45 pm

Mancs,what can u say? now they have problems oh yeh is veron still ur player of the season????sh*t cant be unless u support chelski can he?.Idiot, (PS CAN'T WAIT FOR UR DUMB ***** EXCUSES) IF GOD WAS A FOOTBALL FAN HE WOULD SUPPORT LFC COS EVERBODY KNOWS HE KICKED THE RED DEVILS ***** ALL THE WAY OUT OF HEAVEN.....
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuperAjax » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:55 pm

yep. It wasn't a good match. But you're team did only train ca. 14 days. The other teams are allready 1 month in training. Take it easy. Liverpool is a great team. I think you're goalkeeper Dudek (oeps: Feyen**rd :angry: ) is a very well player.
Liverpool and Ajax: Just good friends.
SuperAjax

Postby the redz » Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:35 am

What a load of s*it galatasary were diving all over the place and so much for a pre-season FRIENDLY any way ???
the redz

Postby NIGELCURTIS » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:58 pm

READING YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FINAL GAME IN AMSTERDAM I HAVE FOUND SOME ONE WHO FULLY AGREES WITH ME WHY BUY ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED AND EXCITING LEFT SIDED PLAYERS IN THE PREMIERSHIP TO PLAY THEM ON THE RIGHT? WHY NOT PUT HIM ON THE LEFT AND LEAVE HIM TO IT IF HE CAN PLAY THAT GOOD FOR A NO MARK TEAM LIKE SHEEP UTD THEN HOE GOOD WILL HE BE FOR US? I NEVER LIKE TO HAVE A DIG AT ONE OF OUR OWN, BUT TRAORE IS IT ME OR WHEN HE HAS THE BALL AT HIS FEET I GET VERY NERVOUS AND THINK ABOUT BAMBY ON ICE HE JUST LOOKS SO INSECURE WITH THE BALL AT HIS FEET SURLEY WE HAVE BETTER AT OUR WORLD CLASS ACADAMY?
NIGELCURTIS

Postby ROBtheRED » Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:46 pm

its not just u Nige, only Bambi on ice has better balance!
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:07 pm

Billy wrote:What a shambles :angry:

Hi Billy havent seen you for a while, hows anne? :D
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:42 pm

why?
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - Games