Pushing the panic button - Coleman sacked

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 am

If this comes off and Laurie goes i wish him the very best but not to keep them up!..as for Fulham and their waving of notes..they can stick their raw capitalism up their London holes!
I hope they get relegated!

They play in a stadium that is basically four shacks and a small house and they wave money at other people?
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:16 am

BarryBelfast wrote:Typical :censored:.ing basta.rds!
The IFA can barely afford to pay Sanchez £50,000 a year..
I dont give a fu.ck about Chris Coleman or Fulham!
What i am concerned about though is the fact they poached the Northern Ireland manager in the middle of a very important campaign to qualify for the European Championships.
NI have done things under Sanchez that far surpassed anyones expections..he has injected a sense of passion and pride into a team that is mediocre to say the least!

In a way he has made men out of boys!
It was only a matter of time until a bigger opportunity came his way..he deserves it but to me the timing has been awful!I can understand Fulhams plight and desperation in wanting to stay up...what i cannot grasp is their sheer and unbridled disrespect for Northern Ireland when we are having it good!Mr Sanchez made no secret that he wanted to better himself and do 'bigger' things..that i respect him for!
For Fulham to dangle a carrot in front of his nose at a time like this is disgusting!

If this comes off and Laurie goes i wish him the very best but not to keep them up!..as for Fulham and their waving of notes..they can stick their raw capitalism up their London holes!
I hope they get relegated!

Isnt the next qualifier in the summer anyway Barry ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:26 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:The Northern Irish have a boss accent as well. Instead of now its ' Nigh!' quality. Love it on a bird though, phwoar!

Newho, the sacking of Chris Coleman is a complete joke. Birmingham are reaping the benefits of standing by their man. Fulham should have followed suit. Expect Coleman to be managing a Championship side next season.

Aye its great!! I love fat bast.rds in leggins...Women here are ugly as as dogs rectum mate!Fact!

I got a goodun though! :eyebrow

Cant accept that brother...I dont know where youre lookin, but I think our women are best in the world. :nod

Mines a blinder too , although some say when ya hit my age theyre all blinders  :lookaround
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:28 am

Mikz wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:The Northern Irish have a boss accent as well. Instead of now its ' Nigh!' quality. Love it on a bird though, phwoar!

Newho, the sacking of Chris Coleman is a complete joke. Birmingham are reaping the benefits of standing by their man. Fulham should have followed suit. Expect Coleman to be managing a Championship side next season.

Aye its great!! I love fat bast.rds in leggins...Women here are ugly as as dogs rectum mate!Fact!

I got a goodun though! :eyebrow

Cant accept that brother...I dont know where youre lookin, but I think our women are best in the world. :nod

Mines a blinder too , although some say when ya hit my age theyre all blinders  :lookaround

I can vouch for that Mikz!
Your lady is a good un! :D
66-1120597113

Postby jkop » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:57 am

nifan82 wrote:
jkop wrote:I heard on the radio they have appointed Lawrie Sanchez as manager.

Yea they have appointed Sanchez, hope that means he dosent leave us (Norn Iron) anytime soon!! Although its only until the end of the current season, i wonder what will happen if he does well  ???

Lawrie wont leave us to much of a good thing going on at the moment. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:37 pm

jkop wrote:
nifan82 wrote:
jkop wrote:I heard on the radio they have appointed Lawrie Sanchez as manager.

Yea they have appointed Sanchez, hope that means he dosent leave us (Norn Iron) anytime soon!! Although its only until the end of the current season, i wonder what will happen if he does well  ???

Lawrie wont leave us to much of a good thing going on at the moment. :nod

He will mate,hes ambitious!
Fulham have practically secured his coaching team as well..Try to tell me that they would employ his assistants as well if only for 5 games...One of them even lives in Spain and he has been given a job for 4 weeks?

Fulham will keep Sanchez on cause they will stay up..He wants to manage NI as well but Fulham wont have it!They are offering him at least 10 times his £120,000 a year salary.

If he is going to manage Fulham he will not be able to manage NI as well.
If results dont go his way..The club,fans and press will hammer him altoghter...and they have the ammuntion already in saying that he cant give Fulham 100% when he has another job.

I dont want to see him go either mate but it appears that all the good work he has done for us has been the very advertisement that booked him a ticket to a chance in the best league in the world!
66-1120597113

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion