We do not forget

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby 109-1170291157 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:39 am

Hi. I go a lot of time without write, but I have continued reading. My English is not good, and I live far, and I prefer limiting to reading to the people, that really they write with knowledges on the club.

I opened a post on the tragedy in a private forum, of somes friends of mine, and I want to give my condolence for the victims and the force to the families to continue fighting, in my name and in the persons who are supporters of others clubs.

I had the opportunity to know Graham Paisley in his church. To the families I would say the same thing to them that to him, which they should continue fighting, but if that a paper of the Government never says the truth, that they do not feel defeated, for all of us, reds, no reds, English, not English... we know what happened really! and NEVER FORGET!

I like to copy now, somes words to one Everton supporters saids: Having lost a cousin, PT, and had another maimed for life, PD, at Hillsborough, I know footballs place in life, which is a game and those who would elevate it to more than that have a real problem.

Sometimes exceed the words. An embrace and encourage from Bilbao!!

Finally, I want to finish my post with the image of another mate that is a photographer, Petecarr. Thank u!!

109-1170291157

Postby 109-1170291157 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:57 am

Somes photos, about memorials:

109-1170291157

Postby 109-1170291157 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:00 am

A couple of links about the Hillsborough Memorial Stone in Port Sunlight Village:

Link 1

Link 2

And here is a book of poems honouring the memory of the 96 Liverpool fans who died at Hillsborough and published in time for the disaster’s 18th anniversary has been written by acclaimed local author Dave Kirby.

Book poems
109-1170291157

Return to Hillsborough