I dedicate my 96th post to the 96 - R.i.p we will never forget you

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby redhayesy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:01 pm

i would like to dedicate my 96th post on this forum to the 96 brothers & sisters who were lost on that never to be forgoton day. as a survivor of hillsborough,who was pulled out of the pen where 96 other lfc fans didn"t, i count every day as a blessing & i think about them every day as i know how precious life is! & as long as i live i will do whatever i can do till the day i die to ensure that hopefully one day justice will be done! after hillsborough i suffered many mental problems -nightmares,depression etc aswell as pysicall problems - which was a skin disorder called psoriasis which i still suffer with to this day, but for me i am just gratefull for a second chance in life, that"s why my heart will always go out to the families of those who lost their lives, and will always continue support yhr hjc in what ever way i can. as i can finally talk about hillsborough to other people thanks to the support of my family & friends, also gerry & his colleuges at the hjc shop. god bless the 96 may they r.i.p when justice is done for them all.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:05 pm

well done mate. touching post.

R.I.P.
JFT96
YNWA
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:05 pm

YNWA Redhaysey all the best mate.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:53 pm

thank"s lads your reply"s they mean alot to me! with the anniversary not far away this is always a very difficult time for me,it"s only the fact i have a loving family & supportive friends that see me through the next few weeks every time of this year.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Return to Hillsborough