Ticket/tickets for man u game?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bermenstein » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:34 pm

Hope I dont get flamed for this, but i'm Coming over from Dublin tomorrow for the Man Ure game.
Mine and my mates "promised Tickets" have been reneged.

Don't want to be soliciting touts, but if anybody knows where I might get a ticket in Lpool tomorrow, i'd be grateful. :bowdown  (PM me)

As a last resort, whats the top boozer in the city centre to watch the game?

ps I have a 100% record when i see the Pool live in Anfield.
If i get in, you can bank on a pool victory. :D
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby daxy1 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Bermenstein wrote:Hope I dont get flamed for this, but i'm Coming over from Dublin tomorrow for the Man Ure game.
Mine and my mates "promised Tickets" have been reneged.

Don't want to be soliciting touts, but if anybody knows where I might get a ticket in Lpool tomorrow, i'd be grateful. :bowdown  (PM me)

As a last resort, whats the top boozer in the city centre to watch the game?

ps I have a 100% record when i see the Pool live in Anfield.
If i get in, you can bank on a pool victory. :D

mwahahahahaha! ala rockin horse sh!t kid and try the lisben for a pint!
only jokin you can try and get ripped off outside by a tout but i reckon on alot of money for a ticket

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby stmartin » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:11 am

Hi guys my first time on your forum,

Hi to you all.

down to the point how do i go about buying 2 tickets for liverpool v arsenal on march 31st, i live in bournemouth and it is my Brothers 30th birthday and i would love to take him to a home game and which would be the best stand to get a ticket in? the famous kop?, looked on the website but seems i would need to be a member.

Help!

Many thanks Martin.

good luck against the mancs. :bowdown
stmartin

Postby Marianne » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:38 pm

look for a phone number for the stadium or something and enquire there?  Sounds stupid but cant think of any other suggestions!!! :O
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:54 pm

you've more chance of platting snot.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:25 pm

stmartin wrote:Hi guys my first time on your forum,

Hi to you all.

down to the point how do i go about buying 2 tickets for liverpool v arsenal on march 31st, i live in bournemouth and it is my Brothers 30th birthday and i would love to take him to a home game and which would be the best stand to get a ticket in? the famous kop?, looked on the website but seems i would need to be a member.

Help!

Many thanks Martin.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/howtoapply.htm

FAN CARDS

Fancards are now in use to record attendance and help prevent ticket fraud.

HOME PREMIERSHIP GAMES – DATES OF SALE

General sales begin 18 days before a Home Premiership fixture and are available through the credit card hotline, postal application and for Fancard holders an online sale. These dates are subject to change.

HOME PREMIERSHIP GAMES – ONLINE SALE

e-Season Ticket Sale:

500 tickets are set aside for online purchase to e-Season Ticket holders only.

e-Season Ticket holders have priority access to 500 tickets for Home Premiership games. Previous attendance required for Man Utd/Everton.

You will not need a Fancard to apply for these tickets.

General Sale:

A small number of tickets is often made available online in the date of general sale.

HOME PREMIERSHIP GAMES – CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0870 220 2151

The credit card hotline opens on the first date of sale at 8.30 am. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased on the credit card hotline and these tickets are subject to a booking fee of 50p per ticket.

Tickets booked up to 3 days in advance will be posted. If tickets are booked less than 3 days in advance they must be collected from the main ticket office and the applicable credit card must be shown.

Once a game is sold out, if there are any returns these will be sold from 3 days before kick off on 0870 428 8687

HOME PREMIERSHIP GAMES – POSTAL APPLICATION

Postal applications must include a stamped address envelope or an International Return Envelope and are available from 18 days before a fixture. Please do not apply earlier than this date.

Send a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club to:
Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office
PO Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

Please leave the amount of the cheque blank to accommodate the various ticket prices for each stand. Alternatively, please include your credit/debit card details: card number, expiry date, issue number and address.

Please clearly state the game for which you are applying, the preferred choice of stand.

There is no guarantee of ticket availability and a ballot system will be administrated.

PERSONAL APPLICATION AT THE TICKET OFFICE

Personal applications at the ticket office under the Kop start 11 days before a game. Many games will already be sold out via postal and telephone bookings. please see the latest ticket news page ›› or the club 24 hour information line for up to date information: 0870 444 4949

FA PREMIER LEAGUE AWAY MATCHES

Tickets for Away games are sold primarily to Season Ticket holders (based on previous attendance). Only if this allocation does not sell out is there a general sale. Please note this is very rare.

EUROPEAN FIXTURES

Home games: These tickets are generally sold based on attendance in previous rounds. For selling arrangements for individual matches please see the latest ticket news page ››

Away games: In order to apply for European away tickets you must be a Fancard Holder. For more info, please click here ››

DOMESTIC CUP COMPETITIONS

These tickets are generally sold to Season Ticket and Fancard holders based on attendance in previous rounds.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES

The LFC Ticket Office is usually open the following hours:

Monday-Friday 8.15 AM - 5.30 PM
Saturday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM
Sunday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM

Please note the phone lines open at 8.30am

Or by mail to:
Liverpool Football Club
Ticket Office
P0 box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

To contact the Club Customer services department please call:

Customer Services : 0870 220 2345

Customer Service opening hours are as follows:

Monday to Friday 08:15am till 5:30pm
Non-match weekends 09.15am – 1pm
Mid week match days 08:15am till approximately 1 hour 30 minutes after kick off Weekend match days 09:15am until approximately 15 minutes after the final whistle.

In the event of a weekend match early kick off, customer services will be open from 08:30am until approximately 15 minutes after the final whistle.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:01 pm

or stand outside the ground pretend to be a norwegian and get fleeced by a tout
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby murphy0151 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:00 pm

stmartin wrote:Hi guys my first time on your forum,

Hi to you all.

Help!

Many thanks Martin.

Take him to watch Bournmouth you :censored: wool lol
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:52 pm

"Tut Tut"....no wonder we have a reputation for norweigan and wool followers....whats wrong with fukking norweigan teams...and bournmouth anyway?. :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:28 am

Just to say thanks to those who replied to post.
Managed to get 2 tickets for the upper centenary stand. Best view of any Lpool game i've had to date.

Thanks to Kevin the cabby. Got them at a little over face value. Could not believe it, as they we're going for between £200-£350 each off the hungry touts.

When we hopefully beat Barca on tuesday, I hope we draw those jammy Manx, and beat them home and away and revenge their fluke.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion