Mourinho has balls" - He is ruling with an iron fist,,,,,,,

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bedlovedays » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:42 am

"For example, if the medical department gives a player a time sheet about treatment, if you then don't go to that treatment, then... " he drew a finger across his throat

He is demanding, ruthless and expects his team to win the league.

Do you think his strategy will work? 

We are up against three great teams in the race for the title this year.  Arsenal who went undefeated, chelsea with thier money, man u who are going to take a run at it.  With that challenge in mind Parry is on vacation.  I just pray he will find his balls while on vacation and come back carrying a big stick.   Which he might, he's made two good moves already.  It is a massive challenge for us to beat the aforementioned teams.  Our backs are against the wall, the gauntlet has been thrown down.  Let's see what we are made of.
bedlovedays

Postby whylongball? » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:22 am

i think its better that Parry get things done quickly......
whylongball?

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:40 am

Come on for fooks sake lads, do you REALLY think that Parry would take a holiday if the new manager had not already given his word?

Do you think that Benitez would up and leave Valencia, where he has been succesful if he did not have something lined up already?

Do you think LFC would part company with their manager without having two to three options capable of replacing him?

Now that is Naive.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:04 pm

Benitez is definitely coming.

Mourinho has balls and I think will do well for Chelsea. His recent press conference was fairly inspiring.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:15 pm

There is a big diference between saying and doing.

Some of the people on the books at Chelsea will be on huge contracts and wont leave without being paid off. Though Roman has money, he wont be happy about the amount he is forced to shell out just to get rid of people.

He wil tire of it in the end, and Chelsea will once again be no one.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:01 pm

I agree that Abramovich will get bored and walk sooner rather than later leaving Chelsea with a huge wage bill. Chelsea are his play-thing, his current fashionable accessory. Mourinho looks to me to be the sort of man who does what he says and it'll be interesting to see how he gets on next season. It'll be nice to see some of those money hungry non-performers booted out. I detest Veron and his lack of interest and effort.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:36 pm

:)
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:26 pm

unless the new manager brings in at least 5 top players, we will finish at least 4th again.
84-1083280474

Postby zarababe » Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:25 pm

bedlovedays wrote:"For example, if the medical department gives a player a time sheet about treatment, if you then don't go to that treatment, then... " he drew a finger across his throat

He is demanding, ruthless and expects his team to win the league.

Do you think his strategy will work? 

We are up against three great teams in the race for the title this year.  Arsenal who went undefeated, chelsea with thier money, man u who are going to take a run at it.  With that challenge in mind Parry is on vacation.  I just pray he will find his balls while on vacation and come back carrying a big stick.   Which he might, he's made two good moves already.  It is a massive challenge for us to beat the aforementioned teams.  Our backs are against the wall, the gauntlet has been thrown down.  Let's see what we are made of.

You know who he's having a swipe at there( a certain Rio and Alex)

looks like the powers that be conspired to come-up with the opening day fixture - watch out daggers will be flying!

It will be interseting to see what he does goven the competition in the Presmiership is greater than in Portugal.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:14 pm

It looks to me that Kenyon pulls the strings more than he should be allowed.
jonnymac1979

Postby supersub » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:23 pm

Well today was a kick in the kenyon balls.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to Premiership - General Discussion