Crespo. - 100% cast iron top-quality.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:46 pm

A.B. wrote:
f he is such a grt player why didn't Milan move hevaen and earth to keep him and depsite his sulking.

Because AC Milan and Chelsea couldn't come to terms with Khaladze, and afterwards Chelsea wanted to get Crespo back without doing any negotiating with Milan.

He's better than Drogba.

and a seasonal underachiever..

What a load of bullshit. He's a class act, better than Cisse,Crouch,Drogba and Guidjohnsen.

He's having a hard time in England because of personal reasons, for instance his wife didn't want to move back to England because of the bad experience she had two seasons ago.[They were robbed when they came to London]

:oh: AB russled feathers..

I ask you again if he is that 'great' why is he on Chelski's bench.. having vacated Meelan's bench.. did he prefer to stay in Italy cos Italian splinters are more classier ?..

It's the guys football career that's on the line.. not his arsey wifes preffered shopping mall. If it is about the robbery,m then may be she and Mrs Lampard can exchange personal alarms.

He is a good goal scorer, but the term 'great' is being used to freely here..
Last edited by zarababe on Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:24 pm

I ask you again if he is that 'great' why is he on Chelski's bench.. having vacated Meelan's bench.. did he prefer to stay in Italy cos Italian splinters are more classier ?..

So because he's on Chelsea's bench means he isn't a good player? Robben,Duff,Wright-Phillips have all been on the bench therefore I guess they aren't good players either.

Crespo didn't vacate Milan's bench, he was a regular and he did a bloody good job for Milan as well.

I suggest you look at the third goal we conceded against AC Milan, pure briliance.

Crespo being on the bench has nothing to do with his ability but more to the fact that he and Mourinho can't see eye to eye.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:32 pm

.. he is a good player.. he ain't 'great' though.. and that third goal.. well all of them were good, but then we were defending pretty poorly.. and if as you suggest he is betta then Drogba, despite his issues with Mourinhio...  he is still on there bench and has been before rumours of a dispute with the 'not so special one..'

He is not great..

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:56 pm

he is a good player.. he ain't 'great' though.. and that third goal.. well all of them were good, but then we were defending pretty poorly.

*sighs* women..... :D  It was not the case of us defending poorely that allowed him to score, it's the way he scored. Cool as you like, one touch, lob over the keeper and goal.

Many have suggested that he didn't do all that well for Chelsea in his first season, yet he scored 10 goals in the Premiership in 19 games. That's hardly poor at all.

One of his best years:
00-01 Lazio Rome 26 Goals, 32 Games

Better than Drogba. However Drogba is played more often because he suits Mourinho's tactics/formation better than Crespo does, that doesn't mean that Drogba is a better overall player.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:01 pm

A.B. wrote:
he is a good player.. he ain't 'great' though.. and that third goal.. well all of them were good, but then we were defending pretty poorly.

*sighs* women..... :D  It was not the case of us defending poorely that allowed him to score, it's the way he scored. Cool as you like, one touch, lob over the keeper and goal.

Many have suggested that he didn't do all that well for Chelsea in his first season, yet he scored 10 goals in the Premiership in 19 games. That's hardly poor at all.

One of his best years:
00-01 Lazio Rome 26 Goals, 32 Games

Better than Drogba. However Drogba is played more often because he suits Mourinho's tactics/formation better than Crespo does, that doesn't mean that Drogba is a better overall player.

:angry: I shall be applying for another square block to be added under your Avatar.. Mr AB..  :angry: Woman I may be.. but Crespo ain't 'great' or 'fantatsic'.. he's a sulky ar.se  :talktothehand

and.. Your cool AB .. I luvs ya  :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:11 pm

Should be interesting to see how he fares against a decent English defence tomorrow ???
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:05 pm

he scored......i would love Crespo at Anfield.....personally i think he is head and shoulders above any of our forwards.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:45 pm

Nah Phil Crouch is a good 2 foot taller. :D  I agree,but theres one or two spurs forwards id prefer more than crespo :down:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:16 pm

greenred wrote:Should be interesting to see how he fares against a decent English defence tomorrow ???

He fared against a decent English back four by scoring a goal  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:13 pm

It's all in the movement, the anticipation and speed of thought. He will always score goals and though Drogba is a lot better player than most give him credit for, in almost any system other than the somewhat route-oneish one employed by Chelsea Crespo is a far superior player in my opinion. Players that are among the top-scorers in Serie A year after year know their jobs. Like Battistuta before him he scores every type of goal and given a regular start in England would rip up the Premiership for erse paper.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:47 pm

who would you love to punch - drogba
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:45 am

Crespo shows again his class, classy finish against Newcastle.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fuios » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:08 pm

hope he goes to livi soon
You'll never walk alone in liverpool, but you will in everton
Fuios

Postby A.B. » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:55 pm

Crespo shows his class again, Zara where you at? :p
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:53 am

crespo is a striker of very high qualtiy, and is one of the best in the premiership for pure ability, any other side in the premiership would make room for him their side. How Drogba gets selected ahead of him is beyond me ???
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion