Beckham leaving madrid - Would we be interested?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:13 am

All I say is what a :censored: Joke, playing football in the States. I don't like him, and I flipping have a worse opinion of him now. A Sellout thats what I would call him. A :censored: Sellout, I hope he has fun in the limelite in the states.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:17 am

Beckham and Spicey spawns of satan :angry:  :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:15 am

the latest is  beckham will not play another game for madrid,  that comes from capello himself,  if that's the case an early move to la galaxy is on the cards
im glad he's away from madrid... there the manure of spain...   :nod

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:10 am

on CBS news the profiled beckham and had this to say about victoria

"He has a formerly famous wife who had a bit part as a singer in the briefly popular Spice Girls."

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:12 am

Everytime he comes to Toronto, I will go to the game and Boo him. Our liverpool club can get tickets to any game , but I dont think I could stand the sight of him. Im definately going to make a sign just for him.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azapool » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:37 pm

I think beckham would of bin a good signing for us but he would want alot of money. he aint worth alot better of in america. and who needs him any way we have garcia and pennant
azapool
azapool

Postby Big Niall » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:21 pm

He chose LA so he can mingle with his celeb "friends" (as friendly as those shallow people can be). They can all talk about their Kaballah or scientology beliefs or is Beckham's belief in Kaballah "so 2004" and maybe a new trendy one is doing the rounds in hollywood now.

I always thought him to be a pathetic man. When a goal is scored by him he always ran to the crowd (i.e. camera) and when somebody else scored he'd run to ensure that he was in the photo. Remember his free from which Lampard scored in 2004 Euro champs, he ran to the crowd/camera for the credit but then realised everyone else was looking at Lampard so he then ran over to him.

He has made loads of money but I still think he is a knob. Also think he is no more than a decent player (at his peak) and isn't a patch on others who went to america like Best,Pele, Beckanbaur etc.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion