Big sam for madrid - Bolton sam touts madrid job

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:31 pm

From Sky Sports :
''Meanwhile, Allardyce revealed he would have no trouble managing a big club like Real Madrid.

The Spanish giants are currently searching for a new manager after Jose Antonio Camacho resigned at the beginning of the week and Allardyce believes he would cope with the demands at Real.

"If I can manage in the Premiership I can manage anywhere in the world," said Allardyce.

"Real Madrid? I don't see why not. It would be a massive challenge but I'm already competing in the most competitive coaching market in the world.

"Real's not really about coaching, it's about man-management. Do you really have to coach Zidane, Raul, Beckham.

"What you have to do is manage them right. You would have to do the job in the way you thought was right. And to me that would be people-related."

Big Sam Allardyce will need a reinforced set of shoulders to carry his head around on if he carries on like this. Let's see how his man managment skills react to Diouf, he lost a lot of respect from me when he took that waster on.

:alien:  :alien:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:35 pm

why not :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:48 pm

Big Sam, Big Ego !!  :p
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion