No votes
other(please state)
6%

Total votes : 83

Postby buxxy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:11 pm

man utd and everton r really anoyin teams :angry:  :angry:
buxxy

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:48 pm

Not the reaction I expected from my rant but I have to admit, being honest as the day is long, I fucking hate the bitter bastards. 

It's shocking though because some of my best and closest friends are bitter bastard Evertonians. 

Weird I suppose.  Not to me though, I hate everything they stand for. :angry:

:laugh:

Five European Cups, baby.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:05 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I love these lads....

Can I just say, Judge, I don't really like lads, even though I said I love my mates. 

Don't get excited, but Lando did say he was free at weekends and bank holidays.  And weirdly enough, the Queens birthday.  He specifically pointed that out.  I think he had Freddie Mercury on the brain though.  So you can stop PMing each other now.  I think we're all aware about the relationship which has developed over the interweb.

And by the way, don't even dare think about thanking me about bringing this out in the open.  I'm always up for a little bit of matchmaking.  In fact, i've heard you can legally get married in places like Poland and stuff so you can thank me by posting the photos on this thread.

Yep.  I don't want thanks.  Always glad to help.  :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:03 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I love these lads....

Can I just say, Judge, I don't really like lads, even though I said I love my mates. 

Don't get excited, but Lando did say he was free at weekends and bank holidays.  And weirdly enough, the Queens birthday.  He specifically pointed that out.  I think he had Freddie Mercury on the brain though.  So you can stop PMing each other now.  I think we're all aware about the relationship which has developed over the interweb.

And by the way, don't even dare think about thanking me about bringing this out in the open.  I'm always up for a little bit of matchmaking.  In fact, i've heard you can legally get married in places like Poland and stuff so you can thank me by posting the photos on this thread.

Yep.  I don't want thanks.  Always glad to help.  :buttrock

Well it's been a tough ride, what with all the dirty things Judgey asks me to do, but...

You f*cking B*STARD! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mini Matrix » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:58 am

Its Arsenal for me. Im from Essex and Arsenal fans are everywhere. Not only that but they seem to dive and want to fight everyone. I love Henry, let him retire at Anfield but that club just p155es me off. I'm probably not the best person to be typing this albeit i've been a Liverpool fan since dot.....but I enjoy watching Man U but can completely understand why you all hate Chelsea. Won't be long now and they would have bought all the best players at the min and still can't win the Champions League.
Last edited by Mini Matrix on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mini Matrix

Postby kop11 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:18 pm

man united! there the team i want to beat every season! just hate them! and hate is a strong word!
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls