everton
7%
spurs
No votes
other(please state)
6%

Total votes : 83

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:18 pm

Can't say I've ever actually "hated" a team.... I've always thought that channelling all my thoughts into LFC was the best way to go. Maybe it's not being a Liverpudlian that's done that. I live in Leeds and obviously a lot of the lads are LUFC fans and they hate Man U too!
If there was a team I didn't like it used to be Arsenal after '89 but the Russian mafia have taken over... I think it's more of a north/south thing. They just seem like the most arrogant bunch ever.......! :veryangry
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:15 pm

Well Nottingham Forest and Everton too, also Man Utd but Liverpool we love you
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby timmit » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:37 am

Manchester United. Always has been, always will be
We are the champions, champions of Europe
timmit

Postby thegreedo » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:50 am

I can honestly say, without the slightest hint of excaduration I hate United with every fibre of my being!!

The bitters run them pretty close but they are no longer a threat and yes of course I hate the chavs but there is no real history in that hatred.

So always the Mancs for me!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:09 am

dawson99 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:I cant beleive that Man U out scores Everton.

Everton always has been and always will be our biggest fircest rival.

I suppose its the influx of non scouse reds that fudges the equation.

You only have one game you can go to and youd pick everton?

bollox!

Good shout Daws!!!

Well Mr Leon(I'm far more scouse than yous)mc, one game?
Which would it be?

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:48 pm

While I wouldn't go so far as describe my feelings as "hate" (which is self defeating) I don't particularly like Man UTD or Chelsea.

The arrogance of UTD in the 1990s and the arrogance of present day Chelsea are sickening.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Des » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:10 pm

:grinning: Absolutely agree with your words brother. Too many people let their feelings control them - just change it and lift it up.
As for Manchester-just ignore them. Ignorance is bliss!
IGNORANCE IS BLISS
Des

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:43 pm

Des wrote: :grinning: Absolutely agree with your words brother. Too many people let their feelings control them - just change it and lift it up.

Mikz is that you, mate...I mean, brother?  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby E.Jack You Late » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:44 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Des wrote::grinning: Absolutely agree with your words brother. Too many people let their feelings control them - just change it and lift it up.

Mikz is that you, mate...I mean, brother?  :D

Its JBG.
E.Jack You Late

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:04 am

Man U .. just because

Everton and Chelsea close followers
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby The Great Finesse » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:28 am

Chelsea's been :censored: me off recently but I've disliked Man Utd for as long as I've been a fan of football.
The Great Finesse

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 pm

In no particular order

Newcastle - "The best supporters in the land" and all they do is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO their own players. Their fans are all replica shirt wearing whoppers.

Boro - A lifeless stadium in the middle of nowhere, our bogey team at their place. All their fans look like the product of incest. And yes, I do live there.

Bolton - Their manager is one absolute c#nt and their away support is horrendous

Watford - Just say the name Watford to yourself it's boring and their ground is sh#t.

Charlton - Another dreadfully boring club who should just be put out of existance. Dreadful support and a boring team.

Fulham - See above

Spurs - All their fans seem to think they have a devine right to win every trophy going despite being absolute sh#te for years on end. The blueshites are the most deluded and bitter football fans going but these come in a very close 2nd.

Blackburn - A horrible team, a horrible manager with the biggest scumbag in World football in Lucas Neill playing for them. They cant get much worse.

Chelsea - Everything wrong with football today from the top to the bottom, they're rotten to the core.

Sheff Utd - A total sh#thouse c#nt of a manager who is going to get on everyones tits this season, most of their fans are c#nts and their bizzies are even worse

Portsmouth - Another sh#t small club who think they're massive despite not being able to fill their tiny ground nearly every game last season.

Arsenal - If you didnt know anything about their players you'd think they were all 16 and absolutely amazing. F#CK OFF!

Everton and Utd dont even need saying, I despise Everton more though.

Dont mind City, Wigan, Villa, Reading or West Ham too much.

:D
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jkop » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:40 am

madred wrote:A few seasons ago it would have been the mancs but now i just cant choose between them and Cheatski. It should be the bitters but i take pity more on :censored: teams. :D

I totally agree  :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:52 pm

Manhattan's Views

Arsenal = Didn't like them until Wenger took over.

Aston Villa = Too boring to hate.

Blackburn = They play football? I thought they just made bread?

Bolton = Belong in the Coca Cola Football League Two.

Charlton = The biggest reason to remove the Thames Flood Barrier.

Chelsea = Hate them. Racist hooligan fans. Chequebook champions. Gloryhunters easily attracted. Manager looks like the guy who delivers my pizzas.

Everton = The embarrassment of Merseyside.

Fulham = Owned by the guy who caused Diana's death, but a quaint little stadium so I'll forgive them after he's deported.

Liverpool = Second best team in the universe. Behind Neptune's Third Moon FC.

Man City = If they bring back their "black N red" checkered away shirts I'll like them even more.

FC Manchester Trafford Of United Salford = They are Satanists, because they have Satan on their badge.

Middlesbrough = The lowest council taxes in the UK. I wonder why?

Newcastle = A little club that thinks it's a big club, despite never winning anything since 43BC.

Portsmouth = They have a star and a banana on their badge. Why?

Reading = Not as good as "Writing".

Sheff Utd = Should be renamed "Sheffield Friday".

Tottenham = I like them. My new team on ProEvo.

Watford = Will be taken by David Furnish in the divorce settlement.

West Ham = Aston Villa rip-offs.

Wigan = They are in the Premiership?
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:51 am

Can I be honest? 

I've thought Chelsea for the last couple of years after the way competitions and games have turned out regarding the fact we've played them about a million times in massive competitions with all kinds of trophies at stake, but I was out with some bitter bastard mates last night and I realised that Everton will always be the main rivals to us.  Just really horrible, bitter bastards.  And these lads I was out with are my mates believe it or not.  I love these lads, and I'll know them when I'm an old man, they're proper mates of mine, but they're just unbelievable.  They hit you with nonsensical stuff like "Yer but..we've deffo got the best Spaniard on Merseyside!!!" 

I mean, where do they get this fucking b*ll*c*ks from?  Of course, according to them Arteta is better than (take your fucking pick from.......) Reina, Garcia and for Christs sake.............. SPAINS BEST PLAYER - Xabi Alonso.  What world are they living in?? ?? ?? ??  I'm not saying Arteta is a bad player, quite the opposite in fact.  It's just that there is no leeway with these bitter twats. 

Another thing as well, clearly, to anyone with eyes, Steven Gerrard is one of the best players to grace a football pitch in any era, ever.  But ask an Evertonian?  They just won't have it.  Why?  Because they're Evertonians and they were born with a curse of being Blue.  "Ooooh, I'm born not manufactured, ooooh, you're all Norwegians, ooooh, we should be this, we should be that, we deserve this, we deserve that........." 

Back to the subject of Gerrard.  "He's fucking shit!!!  You's are shit without him.  He's overrated!!!  He's shat, yous are a Fucking one man team!!! 

So contradictory and pathetic it's really not even worth the time I've just spent typing that kind of shit!!!!!  They really do come out with that kind of shit though.  I live in Liverpool, I have to put up with this b*ll*c*ks off the bitter bastards.

They're mad, they really do know and admit that they're shit, but they take some kind of sadistic comfort in the fact that they know Liverpool can't win every game as it's just not statistically possible.  Obviously, even the best teams lose sometimes.  Even Chelsea, their new 'favourite' team who isn't their beloved Everton.  I think it's 'Frankie' Lampard which makes them lean toward Chelsea. 

Such a good player you know.  The only English midfielder who knocks in 20 goals a season from midfield apparently. 

Yep, say it again for anyone who is a bit slow.  Or anyone who supports Everton.  Or refuses to acknowledge Steven Gerrard because "he's a one man team, so he doesn't count so he doesn't exist, so we're better than you and we're .......(yawn)"

So they waste their energy praying we lose a game so that gives them satisfaction more that their own pathetic side winning a game.  I'm fucking serious, this is how these bitter bastards work.

It will never go away.

It's deffo Everton for me.  I'll be honest, if you haven't worked it out already, I fucking hate them.  Maybe as a moderator I should take a diplomatic stance and represent a fair and balanced outlook on this forum, but I can't help it, I'm a Red Scouser and I fucking hate Everton.  I've lived in Liverpool in all my 26 years and it's all I know. 

Do you know when I've fantasised in the past about Everton being relegated, I've asked fellow Reds what they think and the want to see Everton stay up, because "It's good to see the Merseyside teams in the Premier League!!!!!"

Well fuck that right off right now.  I'm sorry if you disagree with me, in fact, feel free to and you can let me know in this thread, but Everton can go and fuck themselves in the name of Merseyside.  I care about Liverpool Football Club and that's it. 

And I'm sure those bitter bastards would rather see Liverpool relegated than rejoice in the fact that Merseyside has two teams challenging for honours.  So don't flatter yourself or feel sorry for the abysmal season Everton are just destined to have.  Because they're s*i*e.  They deserve everything they fucking get.  After all, if you sign players from the Championship (which let's face it is what they've done this Summer) maybe they'll get what I personally think they deserve.

Relegation to the Championship.

Radar, you're a newbie, you started this thread and I respect you for it, but its' a stupid question because teams like Chelsea and Manchester United and Arsenal will come and go, but for me, Everton will be the Yin to liverpool's Yang, forever.

Fucking hate them.

Prologue:  "Yer but you have to admit, if ithadnabifer..........(insert ANYTHING BITTER HERE)"
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls