No votes
other(please state)
6%

Total votes : 83

Postby Radar » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:59 pm

what team do u hate most in the prem
Radar

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:30 pm

Tricky. Everton are rivals but they have become easilty beaten and I look forward to playing them.
If we loose to chelski then we lost to money
But Man utd are just :censored: and I despise them and all of there players.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:37 pm

A few seasons ago it would have been the mancs but now i just cant choose between them and Cheatski. It should be the bitters but i take pity more on :censored: teams. :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:38 pm

Sh'tski.

Hands down..

I mean.. to be honest.. I kinda liked Chelsea before that Russian bas'ard and his Portguese whore came.

Claudio Ranieri was eccentric but he was alright in his own way.

I'd think he was a respectable guy, moral, ethical. None of which you could say about that doushebag in charge of Chelsea now can you?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:44 pm

Chelski are annoying in the extreme but historically, geographically and for all sorts of reasons Man U have always and will always be our most hated opponents. Just 35 miles seperate the two cities but it may as well be a million miles apart in terms of culture, ethos and opinion.

Liverpoool and Manchester have always competed as cities throughout centuries and the history of rivalry goes back to the industrial revolution and naturally extends to sport.

Chelsea are the new kids on the hated block but it will never be as fierce a rivalry as we have with the Mancs :angry:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:49 am

Man Utd for me. Its almost like every single player that signs for them develops some kind of disease or virus, where its impossible to like them.
Either they become a spitting raging lunatic that runs and squares up to refs OR they are the smiling comb-in -the -hair
cocky bastid -cant ever think of a single player theyve had that I liked.
I hate Chelsea-and despise Drogba, but it doesnt run as deep as Man utd.  I think part of that reason comes becos for soooo long I wanted to see Man u get knocked off their perch and fair play to Abramovic and co for doing that.

Never be sucked in by Man u!! I remember watching the closing minutes of Bayern 99 and i felt a bit of pity-then 2 minutes later they were doing this----- :rasp 
The whole world hates them
:D even Now!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:41 am

I've voted Sh*tski purely because we've played the b*stards so many times recently, and got a raw deal on numerous occasions. I HATE their players. Every last one of them, the cheating c*nts.

B*stards to a man.

However - I hate the Scum more as a unit.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:41 am

man utd and arsenal..its hard to choose but i pick man utd. i hate :censored: coz :censored: whinger is such an arrogant person. he never considered or mention liverpool when he spoke about other teams. man utd and chelshite are the team that can give problems to :censored: and not us. Man utd shadowed us and swept all silverware before them and their supporter gave us :censored: for so long.
darwisigila

Postby kopite_123 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:17 pm

its got to be man utd, i despise them and i despise their manager. But the last few seasons have also made me hate chelski but the most hated team is by far man utd
kopite_123

Postby 2520years » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:44 pm

Mikz wrote:Man Utd for me. Its almost like every single player that signs for them develops some kind of disease or virus, where its impossible to like them.
Either they become a spitting raging lunatic that runs and squares up to refs OR they are the smiling comb-in -the -hair
cocky bastid -cant ever think of a single player theyve had that I liked.
I hate Chelsea-and despise Drogba, but it doesnt run as deep as Man utd.  I think part of that reason comes becos for soooo long I wanted to see Man u get knocked off their perch and fair play to Abramovic and co for doing that.

Never be sucked in by Man u!! I remember watching the closing minutes of Bayern 99 and i felt a bit of pity-then 2 minutes later they were doing this----- :rasp 
The whole world hates them
:D even Now!

That's pretty much how I feel too, especially the way they behave like they own the ref.

I always had a soft spot for Scholes, but the others are all hateful.
:angry:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby babu » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:47 am

Manchester United. I don't hate them, just don't like seeing them win anything.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby livercadista » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:17 pm

I don't like Manchester United.
livercadista

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:02 pm

It's gotta be Chelsea for me.  Arrogant doesn't begin to describe them, all the way from the boardroom to the bootroom.  They gatecrash the league on the back of some dodgy Russian's roubles and then act like they've been destined for greatness from the outset!  :angry:

Oh, and Mourinho's got a face I could happily slap all day...
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:07 pm

Chelsea for me too. Scum.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:09 pm

Man Utd no arguments will ever change my mind ,I hate their players, their manager, their supporters with a burning intensity that never fades.   :angry:
account deleted by request

Next

Return to Football Related Polls