whoever is organising the the account, send me a pm please. thanks

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamo3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:40 am

Sad to see another Red pass away even though I don't know Phil
I would like to contribute

RIP lad
[quote author=Murf link=topic=120429.msg1954263#msg1954263 date=1146862196]
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.
[/quote]
liamo3

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:26 pm

Any news yet?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:24 pm

I to would like to give something.

R.I.P  Phil.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:57 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Any news yet?

Nothing as yet fella, I'll give Karen a call may be tomorrow, if she hasn't posted any details of the funeral, which she said she would once it was organised.

Anno she is trying to find the best spot for Phil.

Of course organising something like this is really difficult whilst carrying the pain of the loss. No doubt we'll here soon.

The mods have not responded to me PM as yet.. don't know if they are deliberating, but if it comes to it I'll send the flowers from us all, whatever happens, there has to be a bouquet from this Forum  :nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:58 pm

Where can I make a donation?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:28 pm

it hurts the most, as phils passion for liverpool is as strong as my own. My hope goes to karen that she will be ok.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:37 am

I have recieved a PM from Karen in answer to my own. She asked that this be posted up:

"We would both be highly honoured for you to attend Phil's funeral and would love as many as possible to come with you.
The date is set for Tuesday 14th November at St. Peters Church, Caverswall (Funeral Director is getting me the full address i.e. postcode) at 12.00 midday. The church is only a stones throw away from the public house where the refreshments will be served and hopefully some heartfelt banter and memories of our beloved Phil ( The Red House, Caverswall). Really hope you could stay as I doubt I will be able to meet you untill after the buriel and if any others do attend would really love to meet them too, you are all family to us and we welcome you with open arms to cherish the memory of Phil.  There is plenty of parking at the pub and you can meet there before the service or if you wanted to come to the house thats fine too (will give you address if so) you are quite welcome to attend the buriel, just want to make it a grand farewell from all the people that Phil's warmth and charm enriched their lives. Sure only true red blood will give YNWA the justice it deserves when we sing it in church and as you all feel something is missing from the forum now there would be the same void at his funeral without you.

Take Care.
Very proud to be Mrs. DrummerPhil XXXX

If you wish to put this on the main thread and I will post again asap as I get great comfort from the wonderful people of LFC and could not have got through this without you."

I will be there. I hope many more from here will too.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCNUTTER » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:05 pm

I hope to get their Lando but will not know until Monday.Maybe we could find out who is going and all meet up to travel down together that way others who have no transport can get lifts off others, I will have a space in my car
LFCNUTTER

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:28 pm

LFCNUTTER wrote:I hope to get their Lando but will not know until Monday.Maybe we could find out who is going and all meet up to travel down together that way others who have no transport can get lifts off others, I will have a space in my car

No problem. If everyone who intends to go posts here so we have an idea of numbers, I think it would probably be best to meet in the pub Karen suggested in her message.

With all due respect, I'm not sure if a whole bunch of people she's never met before turning up on her doorstep is an altogether good idea.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND, PLEASE POST YOUR INTENTIONS HERE.

Cheers.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCNUTTER » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:27 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
LFCNUTTER wrote:I hope to get their Lando but will not know until Monday.Maybe we could find out who is going and all meet up to travel down together that way others who have no transport can get lifts off others, I will have a space in my car

No problem. If everyone who intends to go posts here so we have an idea of numbers, I think it would probably be best to meet in the pub Karen suggested in her message.

With all due respect, I'm not sure if a whole bunch of people she's never met before turning up on her doorstep is an altogether good idea.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND, PLEASE POST YOUR INTENTIONS HERE.

Cheers.

I agree what I meant was to meet somewhere Before traveling down (closer to Liverpool) and then going straight to the church that way anyone with no transport can grab a lift off someone
LFCNUTTER

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:15 pm

So the 14th it is. 

We need to organise the bouquet too. If the mods don't let us know of any plans they have for a forum collection for the flowers, I'll send something to Karen's home address in time for the funeral, from us all.

All I know is that it is vital that we have a forum bouquet, whatever happens.

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:28 pm

I am really sorry that I wont be able to attend Phils funeral, but I would be more than happy to donate something towards a wreath or whatever you decide to get. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there not a paypal account set up for donations that where sent before?
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:09 pm

Ok people looks like we'll have to organise this one -

Here are some samples of what I can get. These can be made-up in red and white colours to reflect LFC, which I think would be appropriate given they're from the forum.

Let me know of preferences in this thread, otherwise I'll choose the lilac arrangemnt (no PM's please :D ) I'll try and place the order tomorrow evening.

1 Image  2 Image 3Image this one comes in a basket  4 Image

I've numbered the pics for your ease of reference..  :)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:21 pm

Number one is fine Zara, but is there any way i will be able to get some money to you towards the cost of the flowers.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion