Diao on trial at charlton

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby matrix » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:29 am

couldnt believe when i heard diao had failed his medical...we need to free up as much cash as we can,  rafa has done well in cutting down the wage bill, still maybe a few more to go though  ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreenred » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:43 pm

i would never slag off any red no matter how bad they are i just hope salif finds himself a club were he can get his career back on track i wish him all the best, plus he was a hero when he scored v leeds a couple of years ago.
thegreenred

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:18 pm

I believe that there are still some in the current squad who shouldn't be there. Some of them playing regularly. On the wing mostly. But I'm mentioning no names. On Salif Diao personally I don't see him ever playing first team football again for Liverpool, so I'd rather he left instead of staying and picking up 30 grand a week for nothing. I know he wants to leave but I'm not sure how many premiership clubs would want him and I don't think Salif would be prepared to drop the divisons. I don't want him to go on loan again. Birmingham and Portsmouth are the kind of clubs who would buy him off us but when they loaned him he still wasn't played. Not slagging him off because thegreenred doesn't like that :;): but he isn't good enough for us, despite the goal he scored against Leeds.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby E.Jack You Late » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:38 pm

So what injury does he have?

He actually featured for us in the last friendly, so I imagine it being more of a case that Dowie thought he was :censored:.

Well at least he only has 1 year left on his contract, so worst case situation he stays here and leaves for a free at the end of the season.
E.Jack You Late

Postby JC_81 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 pm

luvliverpool wrote: :censored: me send him to :censored: like!!!

Useless c u n t couldnt even get a game for Dundee United!!!! Haha and no smart remarks about them please thats my Scottish team :)

Dunno mate.  I've been to Tannadice a few times in recent years and I'm pretty sure Diao would be an improvement on things :laugh:

Wilson was your one shining light until Celtic nicked him unfortunately.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:25 am

I don't know how true this is as I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but I was told last night that Diao was given a six year contract, so he still has this season and next left!

I really hope that's not true, but it would explain why we can't get rid of him.  :veryangry
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:34 am

stmichael wrote:I don't know how true this is as I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but I was told last night that Diao was given a six year contract, so he still has this season and next left!

I really hope that's not true, but it would explain why we can't get rid of him.  :veryangry

What kind of useless fukwit of a numpty gives any player that ain't Stevie G, Ronaldinho, Kaka or Henry a six year contract.

The signing of Diao is probably the biggest catastrophe since Hitler's father turned to his wife and said 'I fveeling a vee bit randy my dear.'  :wwww
Houllier should have been put in front of a firing squad for this transfer. Parry and Moores should at least have been smacked around the head good and proper for stumping up the money as well.  :p

:veryangry
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill