Miroslav klose?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby red_guy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:32 am

Yup, liverpool should sign klose but are we afford to get him? we can't afford a player woth more than 10 million and i do think that his value are way more than that esp. after the WC.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:03 am

dward wrote:At the right price, I'd take him in a second.

Question is, what is the right price?  ???
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:35 am

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:I heard that we had agreed a deal with Ajax for Huntelaar but not until next summer. Leave him to develop with Ajax and bring him in when he in another year older with a better pedigree. He looks a player though :)

Would love that to be true, he looks class
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:36 am

grrrrr....man...everyone around here talks sense... not like the general discussion ! i should start posting around here !
In the other forum... I was just telling them how highly i rate Klose . Would make a great signing imo. However he would cost us around 15mill now that the german league started . WerderBremen are out to win the title and Klose is their most important player... he won the goldenboot in the last Worldcup, won German Footballer of the year last week and has looked brilliant in Bremen's game before yesterday... got on the scoresheet at a vital time. He's by the far the best player in the German league today and dont see him being sold for anything less than 15mill .
I dont think Bremen would sell him anyways but if we make a bid, and its accepted, I'd be delighted to see him in a liverpool jersey....  he is a player that will give us a whole new look upfront !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 am

In the Kuyt thread in the General Discussion, it said that Kuyt agreed a deal and would sign after his international at midweek... he'd make a good signing but being linked with players like Trezeguet and Klose and then signing Kuyt kinda feels awkward ! Arent they both better players than he is... and they'r only 28 and have a better record than kuyt does ! Both played in better leagues and are established/ experienced, and proven in bigger stages tthan the dutch league ?!  bittersweet.... hope he does well !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill