Miroslav klose?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:09 pm

I read somewhere (skysports?) that Juventus had doubled trezeguet's price to over £16million because they no longer need to sell any players.
My personal preferances in order would be :D   :-
1/ Villa
2/Klose
3/yakubu
4/trezeguet
5/toni
6/kuyt
7/Ashton
8/bent
9/mido
10/defoe
The list shows just how many players we are supposed to have been linked/interested in, not including all the players who were way too much such as torres. The only one I would definately not want is defoe he is small and we need someone who is good in the air.
account deleted by request

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:24 pm

s@int wrote:I read somewhere (skysports?) that Juventus had doubled trezeguet's price to over £16million because they no longer need to sell any players.
My personal preferances in order would be :D   :-
1/ Villa
2/Klose
3/yakubu
4/trezeguet
5/toni
6/kuyt
7/Ashton
8/bent
9/mido
10/defoe
The list shows just how many players we are supposed to have been linked/interested in, not including all the players who were way too much such as torres. The only one I would definately not want is defoe he is small and we need someone who is good in the air.

david villa is not the type of striker rafa is looking for . he's a midget. he's looking for a tall target man who can play with his back to goal.

all in all, it's unbelievable when you think of the number of top quality strikers who were available this summer.

ronaldo
van nistelrooy
trezeguet
ibrahimovic
kuyt
huntelaar
torres
adriano
toni
crespo

huntelaar is an interesting one. he had a freakish season last year when he scored something like 33 goals in 31 games for ajax. he's also only 21 and would fit the bill perfectly for us. dunno how much he'd cost though.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:26 pm

I always thought this is a good striker, but that he's not in the best 10 strikers. In the WC he banged a lot of goals, but in the first stage, I don't recall him scoring in the important matches.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:29 pm

stmichael wrote:huntelaar is an interesting one. he had a freakish season last year when he scored something like 33 goals in 31 games for ajax. he's also only 21 and would fit the bill perfectly for us. dunno how much he'd cost though.

He is linked with Bolton in todays Mirror for 5 million, i havent seen him play myself so couldnt comment on whether he would be worth a look.
Thats disappointing news about Klose, he would be a fantastic signing imo.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Ashton is out of the equation anyway I just heard he's broken his ankle. huntelaar I have never seen play but his record hints at a new RVN. I hadnt realised Villa was so small 5' 9" always thought of him as a 6 footer.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
stmichael wrote:huntelaar is an interesting one. he had a freakish season last year when he scored something like 33 goals in 31 games for ajax. he's also only 21 and would fit the bill perfectly for us. dunno how much he'd cost though.

He is linked with Bolton in todays Mirror for 5 million, i havent seen him play myself so couldnt comment on whether he would be worth a look.

The bloke linked with Bolton in todays Mirror was Jan thingybob of Hesserlink (or whatever he's called) from PSV for £5m not Huntelaar  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:59 pm

huntelaar compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=

looks class. scores all sorts of goals too. particularly watch out for one awesome overhead kick near the end.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:07 pm

Reminds me of Robbie from the compilation. How much would a young Robbie Fowler be worth? If we can afford him he may be worth the risk.

Thanks for the compilation StMichael

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:12 pm

I heard that we had agreed a deal with Ajax for Huntelaar but not until next summer. Leave him to develop with Ajax and bring him in when he in another year older with a better pedigree. He looks a player though :)
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby dward » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:12 pm

I would love if Klose came to us. I think he would be the perfect player to complete our signings this summer. He was excellent at the World Cup and him movement and link-up play was very good.

At the right price, I'd take him in a second.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:19 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:I heard that we had agreed a deal with Ajax for Huntelaar but not until next summer.

you've been spending too much time with welsh wizzard :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:45 pm

Sabre wrote:I always thought this is a good striker, but that he's not in the best 10 strikers. In the WC he banged a lot of goals, but in the first stage, I don't recall him scoring in the important matches.

Didn't he score the late equalizer against Argentina, Sabre?  I seem to recall Ballack crossing it in (the only good thing he did in the WC) and Klose heading home to make it 1-1 within the last 10 minutes of normal time.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:47 pm

Paul C wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:

The bloke linked with Bolton in todays Mirror was Jan thingybob of Hesserlink (or whatever he's called) from PSV for £5m not Huntelaar  :;):

Oh yeah my mistake so it is  :blush:

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:51 pm

oh we'll drink, we'll drink, we'll drink
for jan venegoor of hesselink
the player with, the longest name

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby danny2k6 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:59 pm

i think liverpool should sign klose because him `n` bellamys should b a very very gd partnership
danny2k6

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill