Other season ticket holders - A question

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:55 pm

As I'm sure you know, this season the rest of the ground will be using the swipe cards instead of the books (like the kop was last season) to get into the ground. I was wondering if any other season ticket holders on here had received their card(s) yet. I've paid for them, sent off the renewal form and money ages ago and I still haven't received them.

I'm just concearned because the season is less than a month away and I haven't received them. I'm not sure how many others on here are season ticket holders but can those who are tell me if they have received theirs yet or will I have to contact the club.

(p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:36 pm

I'm a season ticket holder in the centenary and I was led to believe that your fan card was the swipe card and the only thing you will recieve is a wallet.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:40 pm

I know they are reducing the capacity of the Anfield road upper tier to a few hundred due to 3 incidents last season involving :censored: extrement, during the manure games.
So they are changing the season ticket holders seats becuase of it, pity a few spoil it for a lot hey.  :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark 23 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:13 pm

It was proper funny though, a load of mancs getting showered in :censored:.  Your not a Liverpool supporter if you never laughed about it
Mark 23

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:28 pm

The shit throwing was bad TBH. But I can't help but say they deserved it for what they were singing about Michael Shields and the 96.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:34 pm

Mark 23 wrote:It was proper funny though, a load of mancs getting showered in :censored:.  Your not a Liverpool supporter if you never laughed about it

Yer hillarous now LFC lose about 2000 pound each home game cause of it.
The bitters are our rivals I dont give a feck about the mancs or Chelsea.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Mark 23 wrote:It was proper funny though, a load of mancs getting showered in :censored:.  Your not a Liverpool supporter if you never laughed about it

Yer hillarous now LFC lose about 2000 pound each home game cause of it.
The bitters are our rivals I dont give a feck about the mancs or Chelsea.

Not to mention some people who were not even at the game that have lost their season tickets.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:43 pm

I dont think it is one bit funny throwin human extrement over a fellow human being, what sick feck gets that into their head that that is funny  ??? .
Its feckin disgusting, its about as hillarious as selfpity city, and Michael Sheilds.
I duno why this new age Liverpool fans feel inferior to the mancs, when we outnumber them in tropheys and they arnt our main rivals.
They are jealous of us its not the other way around, we hurt them by winning silverware, we just get find for mindless damges.
Pathetic.
I hate evertonains more than mancs but thats just me.
We are back on our fuckin perch, feck you fergie.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:13 am

Its a little harsh for Liverpool Football Club to withdraw the season ticket holders as a result of an incident at a FA CUP TIE ??? Are you sure this is the case ?

On the Incident itself I'm with Ciggy on this one. Has some fans obsession with Man U reached such epic proportions that you feel it's fair game to throw :censored: all over them ? ??? And for the record I don't care what they are supposed to have sang or said there's simply no justification for such an act.

Back to the topic, Fan cards are the means by which you will access the ground Adam. I assume you still have yours from last season ? I'm on the KOP and they introduced it last season there and I've simply been instructed to take my fan card along as I did last season..... Hope this helps .
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:19 am

Dalglish wrote:Back to the topic, Fan cards are the means by which you will access the ground Adam. I assume you still have yours from last season ? I'm on the KOP and they introduced it last season there and I've simply been instructed to take my fan card along as I did last season..... Hope this helps .

It definately does help. Ta Ian and Supersub. I'll dig 'em out of last seasons book.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:31 am

What I think is pap is the thingy they are doing about getting prioriy for Euro/FA Cup games.

Well, if you want this then they send you a ticket straight away.
BUT, what if you want to go with yer mates who sit away from you(for League games)?!!!!
It's tough shi'ite!

So everyone is saying, "Bollox, I don't wana sit on me todd for Euro/FA Cup games"
And thus not taking them upon the offer.

Get this sorted Liverpool FC" you sre supposed to be providing a SERVICE!!!!"
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion