You are all stupid people - All of you

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Big Niall » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:39 pm

thegreedo wrote:The Jocks and Paddies on this site seem incredibly quick to knock the underachieving English. funny that, can't think why? Inferiority complex possibly??

Funny how they continue to tell us we have to learn from the other leagues while always neglecting to mention the underachieving Brazilians, Spanish, Czechs, Dutch, Croat's and Poles!!

As Woof said the main problem with England was their bloody FORIEGN manager!!

P.S if there's any Liberal PC yogurt knitters who are offended at my use of the terms "Jock" and "Paddy", get a life, welcome to the real world!!

I'm proud to be a paddy so no problem there.

I think England were appalling and as I know more about English football than Brazilian (and I don't speak portugeese so I can't go on their websites) It makes sense for me to pay more attention to England than elsewhere.

I would love to see an attacking England team playing good football win the world cup, I ended up cheering for Germany as they were the most attacking team in the tournament.

Nothing bitter about it.

I can also accept criticism about my country's team - Ireland are :censored: and couldn't beat Israel home or away. Why is it that when a non english person points out that england are nowhere near as good as they thought and prefer to find scapegoats EVERY tournament, that they are classed as bitter.

I was cheering for England V germany in 1990 shootout as gazza and co played attacking football and dominated the game and the media were a bit more humble then- before the hyperbole of the premiership.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:47 pm

So who here is saying that England was good?

LOL
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:13 pm

Even to the most lenient eye they were poor at best, having said that they were certainly not the only "lauded" team at the world cup that can be said of.

The intent of my rant was really to highlight my irritation at people of the home nations choosing to single out England for the lion's share of criticism. Poor yes, alone in that category, definitely not!!
Last edited by thegreedo on Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:26 pm

Why is it that when a non english person points out that england are nowhere near as good as they thought and prefer to find scapegoats EVERY tournament, that they are classed as bitter.

English people prefer to blame one JOhnny Foreigner for cheating England out of their divine right of a world cup.

Big Niall ,Your remark about "Englands divine right to win the world cup" suggests the mind of a latent Anglophobe and is totally unrelated  to any observation of Englands performance . Sure England were c'rap and England supporters were naturally brassed off and may have looked for scapegoats(name me one set of supporters who don't react to some degree in that fashion) BUT not one of them consider that England has a "divine right" .Your assertion is  nothing more than someone taking the oppotunity to have a dig at England supporters and actually say's more about your mindset than that of the English fans .

:kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:29 pm

thegreedo wrote:Even to the most lenient eye they were poor at best, having said that they were certainly not the only "lauded" team at the world cup that can be said of.

The intent of my rant was really to highlight my irritation at people of the home nations choosing to single out England for the lion's share of criticism. Poor yes, alone in that category, definitely not!!

You do know that i'm english right?
Im from england, was wearing my england top, and I will say it louder than anyone
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:54 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Big Niall ,Your remark about "Englands divine right to win the world cup" suggests the mind of a latent Anglophobe and is totally unrelated  to any observation of Englands performance . Sure England were c'rap and England supporters were naturally brassed off and may have looked for scapegoats(name me one set of supporters who don't react to some degree in that fashion) BUT not one of them consider that England has a "divine right" .Your assertion is  nothing more than someone taking the oppotunity to have a dig at England supporters and actually say's more about your mindset than that of the English fans .

:kungfu:

The jocks luv it that we where rubbish Big Niall  just sounds like the way the blueshite talk about Liverpool, its just bitterness born out of jealousy really.
We got further than Spain and Holland yet they dont get a mention somehow, and I would say they have some great players in both teams, two of our own even played for Spain.

BTW nice hat woof  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:55 pm

ciggy, at least they played good football. the worst football games to watch were all those involving england.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:59 pm

dawson99 wrote:ciggy, at least they played good football. the worst football games to watch were all those involving england.

Spain did Daws, but Holland V Portugal was a cr@p game neither side played football both cheated.
England are expected to do well when they start with the best players on paper, but thats all it is, is on paper.
And we all know what happens then e.g. Real Madrid for starters.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:01 pm

I guess i just thought that considering the team, we could have at least tried to win. But we looked like scared rabbits in headlights who couldnt pull in a whorehouse
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:04 pm

dawson99 wrote:I guess i just thought that considering the team, we could have at least tried to win. But we looked like scared rabbits in headlights who couldnt pull in a whorehouse

I'd like to see a scared rabbit in a headlight try and pull in a whorehouse :p
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:43 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:I guess i just thought that considering the team, we could have at least tried to win. But we looked like scared rabbits in headlights who couldnt pull in a whorehouse

I'd like to see a scared rabbit in a headlight try and pull in a whorehouse :p

Thats just wrong (and slightly perverted)  :D
account deleted by request

Postby thegreedo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:27 pm

dawson99 wrote:
thegreedo wrote:Even to the most lenient eye they were poor at best, having said that they were certainly not the only "lauded" team at the world cup that can be said of.

You do know that i'm english right?
Im from england, was wearing my england top, and I will say it louder than anyone

Sheamus MacDawson, English???

Don't make me laugh Daws :D

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:18 pm

The people in Bolivia are probably analyising how Brazil and Argentina did, you always know more about your neighbours, hence the reason why Paddys, JOcks, welsh etc are writing about England - who would read an article about a bunch of czech players we never heard of (bar 3 or 4).

You can't really expect the home countries and Ireland to cheer for England unreservedly anyway - sorry dude, too much history! I cheered for attacking football and if England had provided that I'd have cheered for them.

There was no great team in the tournament and I think Brazil 2002 would have beaten any of them.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:19 pm

Name: Dawson99
Born: london
Lives: london

Always lived: london

im fecking english!!! to be sure :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous