You are all stupid people - All of you

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:11 pm

Yes, I'm talking about you, all of you now reading this, and all of you who haven't.

You are all buying into the media, the very same people who said the media were rubbish.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a diver and a cheat, this isn't news to us. But Rooney DID deserve a red card for his actions.

Anyone remember Beckham a few years ago? there were efferges(sp) of his body being burnt after what he did. Now the gold boy of football, SHREK, does the same thing, and because he has some kind of book deal with the *** all of the blame is being pushed over to the young idiot from portugal.

There are too many anti-ronaldo threads going on. Who cares, hes a skinny runt from Manchester who no one ever liked anyways.

How come there has not been one story about how Rooney ruined the world cup as well???

You people are all idiots, I will say it again and again until you listen. don't listen to the media, Rooney is the culprit here!!!

(can you tell im pi$$ed off to be in work on a sunday?)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:35 pm

Fair point Dawsino , we've all been ranting at one kunt when in fact there were two involved . Erm ,hold on, sorry that was a dream I had last night . :D

You're right Rooney derserves a good public whipping for his stupidity . And Ronaldo is still a kunt .     :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby mitch22 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:42 pm

Image :rasp
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:46 pm

mitch22 wrote:Image :rasp

didnt you get my little rant?

am i surrounded by morons???
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:48 pm

I think even you are missing the point, Daws.

Why go around wanting to blame anybody? Why does there always have to be a fall guy?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:50 pm

There shouldnt be a fall guy, im just saying that its rooney who got sent off, thats fact, and had more to do with us getting kicked out of the cup than anything else, apart from fat franks ineptitude at football... but its the newspapers spinning it!!

ARGH!!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:57 pm

You're right, of course, Dawson--Rooney was the architect of his own--and, partially, England's--demise.  I don't blame Ronaldo for getting him sent off at all.  But, I do hate the little Portuguese mincer and his array of anguished facial expressions with a fookin' passion so if the mob's gonna call for his head (or the top part of his neck, as TheAce1983 would have it :D ) then you can count me in! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:58 pm

JBG wrote:I think even you are missing the point, Daws.

Why go around wanting to blame anybody? Why does there always have to be a fall guy?

I used to love that show, Lee Majors (aka the six million dollar man).

The show ran from 1981 to 1986 in the states, aired on NBC on Wednesdays at 8pm origianlly, and over here a few years later.

Spectacular stunt work was the hallmark of this action
series, which was rugged Lee Majors's fifth successful
prime-time offering. Majors was cast, appropriately enough,
as Hollywood stunt man Colt Seavers, who picked up a little
extra money by using his special skills to track down and
capture bail jumpers.

Helping out were Colt's inexperienced
but eager young cousin, Howie, and stunning stunt woman
Jody. They got their assignments from a sexy bail bonds-
woman named Big Jack, later replaced by Terri Shannon
(whose last name was changed to Michaels in 1983) and
then by a feisty old lady named Pearl.

Each episode began with one of Colt's daredevil (and
usually high-speed) movie stunts, then shifted to his
pursuit of the bail jumpers--during which Colt often
used the same stunts he had used in the movie. None
of the assignments turned out to be as simple as Big
Jack or Terri claimed they would be, but with so many
beautiful women, famous stars, and exotic locales to
see along the way, Colt did not complain--much.

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:21 pm

mmm Heather Thomas...........
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:25 pm

laza wrote:mmm Heather Thomas...........

There's some definite vintage bintage!  :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:56 pm

you have to draw a line here, ronaldo is an exclusion here, he was a REAL kunt

while rooney
rooney has been a long serving kunt

so hot news are always more interesting to kunt about
:D

and if you choose to talk about either, it's only like you go for double pints at a time  :D
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:21 pm

Have a nice break from work (if they let u), as u have been working your weekend. Come back refreshed and rejuvenated and try and forget
that those fall guys the Italians have just won the world cup!

:D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:03 am

Come on Dawson, Wayne has always been a little thug, with great football ability. The media has always said that his sending off was fair enough. But the media has also said that Ronaldo had a hand in it, well that depends on what your definition of having a hand it means. He did run over 30 yards to protest to the Ref, but i believe Rooney would have been Red carded anyway.

Ronaldo is being vilified in the english media - GOOD!. He is a dirty little cheat, and if this is highlighted enough maybe FIFA and the FA will grow some balls and do something about it.

As far as Rooney not being lambasted by the media. I am confused. Are you suggesting that you would like the english media to attack Rooney more than they have? If so I'll all for it, but that means you have to accept it when they turn their attention to LFC players like Gerrard and Carragher.

Personally I reckon Rooney will hear how much he F%$ked up as soon as Manc plays, from the opposition fans.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:46 am

dawson99 wrote:Yes, I'm talking about you, all of you now reading this, and all of you who haven't.

You are all buying into the media, the very same people who said the media were rubbish.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a diver and a cheat, this isn't news to us. But Rooney DID deserve a red card for his actions.

Anyone remember Beckham a few years ago? there were efferges(sp) of his body being burnt after what he did. Now the gold boy of football, SHREK, does the same thing, and because he has some kind of book deal with the *** all of the blame is being pushed over to the young idiot from portugal.

There are too many anti-ronaldo threads going on. Who cares, hes a skinny runt from Manchester who no one ever liked anyways.

How come there has not been one story about how Rooney ruined the world cup as well???

You people are all idiots, I will say it again and again until you listen. don't listen to the media, Rooney is the culprit here!!!

(can you tell im pi$$ed off to be in work on a sunday?)

You make a very good point in your own inimitable way Dawson. Beckham was castigated by the press for getting sent off against Argentina and hardly any of the blame has been attached to Rooney for doing basically the same thing.       
          The big difference was against Argentina we played well and had a good chance of progressing till Becks moment of madness. Against Portugal we were cr@p and Rooney getting sent off was as good an excuse as we were likely to get for losing.
          Ronaldo being a well hated cheating c'nt was the obvious target to deflect the blame away from Rooney for getting sent off. All of which enabled England to assume their accustomed role of gallant losers, rather than t*ssers that played badly.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:14 am

One way around this:

Kill them both.

Job done. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum