You are all stupid people - All of you

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:35 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:One way around this:

Kill them both.

Job done. :D

Only if you promise to include Gary Neville.

:D
account deleted by request

Postby 2520years » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:48 am

Beckham's lack of discipline got us knocked out by getting sent off against Argentina, Phil Neville's lack of discipline got us knocked out by giving away a last minute penalty so the Portugese could equalise then beat us in a penalty shoot out, Rooney and Ronaldo's lack of discipline got us knocked out in 2006.

There's only one scapegoat as far as I can see, and it's ManUre's hypnotherapist - "You will get England knocked out.  You will get England knocked out!  Is that what you wanted Sir Alex?"  "Yes that'll be fine.  Now why didn't you convince Darren Fletcher to help Scotland qualify?!"  "Hypnotherapy's not that powerful Sir Alex!"
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby murphy0151 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 am

dawson99 wrote:Yes, I'm talking about you, all of you now reading this, and all of you who haven't.

You are all buying into the media, the very same people who said the media were rubbish.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a diver and a cheat, this isn't news to us. But Rooney DID deserve a red card for his actions.

Anyone remember Beckham a few years ago? there were efferges(sp) of his body being burnt after what he did. Now the gold boy of football, SHREK, does the same thing, and because he has some kind of book deal with the *** all of the blame is being pushed over to the young idiot from portugal.

There are too many anti-ronaldo threads going on. Who cares, hes a skinny runt from Manchester who no one ever liked anyways.

How come there has not been one story about how Rooney ruined the world cup as well???

You people are all idiots, I will say it again and again until you listen. don't listen to the media, Rooney is the culprit here!!!

(can you tell im pi$$ed off to be in work on a sunday?)

Im I bothered?
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:06 am

I think we are forgetting the real point here, Lee Majors was a star of the telly, the Bionic man, fall guy, battlestar glactica and dallas. He could give it proper toes( about 150 miles per hour) and see for miles by squintin, and yet he cannot get a job now for luv nor money. I worry.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:21 am

neil wrote:I think we are forgetting the real point here, Lee Majors was a star of the telly, the Bionic man, fall guy, battlestar glactica and dallas. He could give it proper toes( about 150 miles per hour) and see for miles by squintin, and yet he cannot get a job now for luv nor money. I worry.

I'm sure I saw him do a cameo in something recently.

Can anyone help?

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:12 pm

Great post Dawson.

MOst English people prefer to blame one JOhnny Foreigner for cheating England out of their divine right of a world cup.

England were not good in the world cup and are not a top class team (top 10 is about right). If they want to get better than look at the real problems in your game.

The media spin it in the best way so the publicity machine can make more money.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:53 pm

Meeow , if I didn't know better I'd think you were a bitter jock . Your right though, England were not good in the world cup but then again neither were Brasil . As for the problems in our game , we just solved them by getting rid of Sven ( the bloody Johnny Foriegner) . :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ConnO'var » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:40 pm

I agree Dawson.....

Does that mean I'm no longer a dumb a$s  :D :D :D
ConnO'var

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:12 pm

Yes, I'm talking about you, all of you now reading this, and all of you who haven't.

You are all buying into the media, the very same people who said the media were rubbish.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a diver and a cheat, this isn't news to us. But Rooney DID deserve a red card for his actions.

Anyone remember Beckham a few years ago? there were efferges(sp) of his body being burnt after what he did. Now the gold boy of football, SHREK, does the same thing, and because he has some kind of book deal with the *** all of the blame is being pushed over to the young idiot from portugal.

There are too many anti-ronaldo threads going on. Who cares, hes a skinny runt from Manchester who no one ever liked anyways.

How come there has not been one story about how Rooney ruined the world cup as well???

You people are all idiots, I will say it again and again until you listen. don't listen to the media, Rooney is the culprit here!!!

(can you tell im pi$$ed off to be in work on a sunday?)

Hey, Manhattan is super-intelligent!

It was Rooney's fault for being so dumb, he fell into Ronaldo's trap.

What do you expect from a chav?
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:11 am

whether rooney sent off or not, i hate that showponny diver. Not because he play for devils but i can't stand his expression and over do it step over.
darwisigila

Postby thegreedo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:24 am

The Jocks and Paddies on this site seem incredibly quick to knock the underachieving English. funny that, can't think why? Inferiority complex possibly??

Funny how they continue to tell us we have to learn from the other leagues while always neglecting to mention the underachieving Brazilians, Spanish, Czechs, Dutch, Croat's and Poles!!

As Woof said the main problem with England was their bloody FORIEGN manager!!

P.S if there's any Liberal PC yogurt knitters who are offended at my use of the terms "Jock" and "Paddy", get a life, welcome to the real world!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

greedo, im as english as they come, apart from my scottish mum and russian dad :D

the facts are england was appalling, is appalling, and more than likely always will be

connovar you are no longer a dumba$$ dude
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:23 pm

Please Mr Dawson can i not be a dumba$$ too cos I agreed with you as well :D
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:29 pm

oh ok, we can either all be dumba$$es, or all not be, i say we all be!!!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:29 pm

thegreedo wrote:The Jocks and Paddies on this site seem incredibly quick to knock the underachieving English. funny that, can't think why? Inferiority complex possibly??

Funny how they continue to tell us we have to learn from the other leagues while always neglecting to mention the underachieving Brazilians, Spanish, Czechs, Dutch, Croat's and Poles!!

As Woof said the main problem with England was their bloody FORIEGN manager!!

P.S if there's any Liberal PC yogurt knitters who are offended at my use of the terms "Jock" and "Paddy", get a life, welcome to the real world!!

Well said that man  :nod
Bman

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum