Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Who do u want 2 win the cl final?

Barca
81%
Arsenal
19%

Total votes : 27

Postby redsince2001 » Thu May 04, 2006 7:08 pm

i cant get why so many of u dont want Arsenal 2 win BECAUSE of spurs.........??? ??? how come u'll like spurs so much? ???
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri May 05, 2006 2:58 am

Well I don't want Arsenal to win it, not because of Spurs, or because I like Barca, but because I hate Arsenal.

I f*cking HATE them, the cocky b*stards.

That walking wrinkle belittled our achievement last year, so it'll be a total injustice for the scrubber to win it this term.

I bet the tw*t doesn't say "Oh, I don't think we should have won this, as we're not the Champions of England."

Dumb ugly c*nt. :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Fri May 05, 2006 8:34 am

well said lando.........it's not because of spurs or anything else but because arsenal. I hate wenger so much and i hate to watch his face coz he doesnt rate liverpool at all. wenger and moanrinho is in the same class = arragont :censored:
darwisigila

Postby redsince2001 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:50 am

now we're talking :D
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri May 05, 2006 2:22 pm

I like Arsenal, but I just love the way Barca play football. They have been the best team in Europe this year and I want to see them win it. Also if Arsenal win it will somewhat diminish our win last year in the eyes of others (not Liverpool fans of course).

COME ON BARCA, VAMOS BARCA,VISCA BARCA, FORCA BARCA, LOS BARCA etc.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri May 05, 2006 2:26 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I hope we draw Barcelona at some point in the next few Champions League campaigns we're involved in.  The fact they play such great football, it would be our ultimate test.  We've fleetingly beaten the best on offer over the last year or two, won the European Cup in the process and we're actually a better side this year.  Rafa can out-think any team if you ask me.  He'd have a plan for playing these and I'd love to see it.

I think Barcelona are the new yardstick to measure ourselves against.

i think we'd beat barcelona over two legs.

their style of football would play exactly into our hands. as fantastic as they are to watch, i don't think they're all they're made up to be.

still hope they spank arsenal though :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby GOAT » Sun May 07, 2006 5:27 pm

Im praying arsenal lose, i f.ucking hate them cocky little bas.tards and it would ruin our achievement in the competition last season. Also no one backed us to win it last season so why should we back arsenal this season. Definately barcelona to win for me, they are the best team in the world at the moment afterall.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls