Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Who would you rather have in the final - Psv or ac

PSV
20%
AC Milan
80%

Total votes : 5

Postby zarababe » Fri May 06, 2005 11:46 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I want to play AC Milan.

All hypothetical of course, but if you want reasons here they are.

1) I would rather have AC Milan because out of the two sides, to me, PSV looked the stronger.
2) If we were playing PSV, the pressure would be on Liverpool because rightly or wrongly, we would be perceived as favourites
3) Again, rightly or wrongly, Milan will look at the two squads and will think all they have to do is turn up to collect the trophy.  We are going out there to win it.
4) Sometimes, fate has a plan and in all but a couple of the Champions League games, we have been the underdogs and we have shown that we are not a team to be under-estimated
5) We have beaten supposedly the best this competition has to offer, Milan should hold no fear for this Liverpool team.

We are going to bring this trophy home.  Milan should fear us. They will not know what's hit them once that whistle blows.  :cool:

Yep.. tell that to yer undercover mates on the moon Joe ..  :D
Last edited by zarababe on Fri May 06, 2005 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 07, 2005 5:03 pm

plus if we do win it (and thats a big if, dont wanna tempt fate or anything) the goal that was or wasnt will be thrown at us in future years so its always nice to say hey, we also beat leverkusen, juventus and ac milan on the way, was that luck too?

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls