Right wing

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:26 pm

I was watching the plymouth vs millwall game and theres a player call buszaky a right winger for plymouth he is sheer class and he wouldnt cost too much if rafa was watching i think he would have him on his christmas list as he is the best wingwers in the championship
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:04 pm

didnt plymouth sign buszaky from porto? Last I heard he was on loan there but im not sure.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:24 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:didnt plymouth sign buszaky from porto? Last I heard he was on loan there but im not sure.

not sure but hes still a class act
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby Alvaro » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:36 pm

I just want to say hello and say that here in Spain there is a rumour about Xabi Prieto signing up Liverpool in June. Xabi Prieto is a Real Sociedad player as Xabi Alonso was before. He plays at the right wing. He is the most promising player at Real Sociedad right now. I'm sure he wouldn't let you down. Besides Real Sociedad are in trouble because they have debts he can't afford. He would be willing to sell Xabi Prieto if the offer is good enough. Seeing that Liverpool has problems in the right wing I think he could solve the problem. He is as good player as Joaquin at least. He is only 22.
Alvaro

Postby shanks » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:04 pm

hi Alvaro never heard of Xabi Prieto i will check him out :D
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AwiLas » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:57 am

Maybe considering Luis Garcia on the right wing.?. Ahakz.. CHeers..
AwiLas

Postby Choggerz » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:34 am

xabi prieto is class id take him or pennant anyday
ImageImageImage
Choggerz

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:55 am

Prieto is indeed a good player.  I've watched him about five times on Sky these last few months.  He gets involved in the game for sure, but he might still need to take the extra step up required in my humble opinion.

Never heard of the Plymouth guy though.

It's like a Bluekipper thread this.  As soon as they see a half decent player on there someone starts a thread.  On there though, they're allowed to start threads with a couple of words, I go apeshit if it happens on here.

An example below is last season when they finished fourth and they thought they had a bit of cash to flaunt, complete with obligatory text speak.

Topic Title: Zidane?

1st Post: Wht d y reckon?

2nd Post: Yer, i think so, Moyes get aftr im!! lol

Truly a shat forum.
jonnymac1979

Postby deejay-cgt » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:25 pm

prieto is class player seen few matches of his he got huge potential he fit perfect in to liverpool he would sort our right out. also that buszaky he was relased by porto end last season mourinho quoted saying he a premiership quailty player in the championship. heard reading looking at him 4 next season his contact also up at end season liverpool should have a look even if he just a back up he still good
CgT

deejay-cgt

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge