The official site - lfc.tv - Problems with e-season ticket

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 05, 2004 10:34 am

I am an e-season ticket holder with lfc.tv.  You subscribe to watch interviews with players past and present, extended highlights of games (first team and reserve, past and present), press conferences, webcam facilities on matchdays etc....  You watched the files with great quality and no problems through Real Player.  I was well impressed to say the least.

About six weeks ago, they changed the way you view the files from streaming through Real Player, to downloading the files and watching them through Windows Media Player.  Even though I have the latest update on WMP, it refuses to recognise the file.  I can't watch any of my clips.

I can’t even log in to the site most of the time now.  I get a message saying "The instruction at “0x63584de4” referenced memory at “0x0000004c”.  The memory could not be “read”.  Click on OK to terminate the program."

Has anybody else had this problem recently?  I only bought my PC in October and it’s absolutely cutting edge so I know it’s not my PC.  I have e-mailed lfc.tv several times and it is a fault at their end, they’ve acknowledged that users worldwide are having teething problems viewing their media files.

Like I say, has anybody else been having problems?  If so what have you done about it?

Cheers.  jonnymac1979
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu May 13, 2004 9:41 pm

So obviously nobody gives a s***!!! :D  :D  :D

That's okay, my e-season ticket hasn't worked since late March, I complained and a cheque is being sent out to me as compensation.

Closure.

The problems I listed in the above post affected approximtely 100 members of lfc.tv.

THAT'S 100 MEMBERS OUT OF HOW MANY DO YOU RECKON? ????? 

MILLIONS!!!!!

That's what I usually describe as Evertonians luck.

Unbelievable!!!!  Could only happen to me.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC » Fri May 14, 2004 7:05 am

Hi Jonny,

Have you ever been able to use the lfc.tv site?

If so what did you like about it also was there anything you didn't like?

The reason I ask is I am looking for suggestions for extra features to add to this site.  :;):
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion