Maybe a little warning - Please

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:36 pm

Thanks Igor I was a bit worried lol.

I should always be ok to look at this site as in the Forum rules no.5.

Rules
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby luvliverpool » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:21 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I work for a very large company so not all the bosses will be reds. This site is mainly acessed by me when I am in work. We too have a firewall but these get through. Also we are NOT allowed like Red@heart to acess our private emails and IT IS a sackable offence. These pictures are funny but very distasteful and all I am asking for is a little help with not what to click on.

Many Thanks

I work for an IT Company so can tell you how to rid all your viewings.

Open My Computer and go into C drive and then Documents and Settings....locate the folder that belongs to you and then go into Local Settings (If this is not showing go into "Tools" Folder Options and then View and select "Show Hidden Files and Folders" and then you will see the Local Settings folder. Once here go into all 3 folders "History" "Temp" and "Temp Int Files" and delete everything in there.  Once done go back 1 step to your Docs folder and select "Recently Accessed Docs" if u delete everything in here then that will rid every file viewed on ur PC.

If you use a proxy then it will prob be stored on the web log - however this is usually hardly checked and it is the PC's themselves that are checked.

Hope this helps.........any questions or problems then let me know
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby luvliverpool » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:26 am

Also if it is e-mails you want to get rid off then let me know what e-mail program you use at work and I will be able to help u get rid of them as well
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum