Warning

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kopite Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:34 pm

Why have I got a warning regarding my post about Leon, I am only stating my opinion about the fella.
The amount of :censored: he gives people on here he should be banned by now.
Im only saying what everyone else is thinking, hes a sad bore who lives on the internet because he doesnt have any friends.
Thinks he owns this place, hes a joke.
Kopite Forever

Postby drummerphil » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:50 pm

Leon is a true red and a proper fan and furthermore a well respected member on here.Yes he speaks his mind but so do alot of people including myself.When you come on here  day after day and the place gets infiltrated with wind up merchants and complete t0ssers it gets you that way.Stick around and view his overall contribution it will give you a different opinion of him.
Last edited by drummerphil on Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 pm

drummerphil wrote:Leon is a true red and a proper fan and furthermore a well respected member on here.Yes he speaks his mind but so do alot of people including myself.When you come on here and day after day and the place gets infiltrated with wind up merchants and complete t0ssers it gets you that way.Stick around and view his overall contribution it will give you a different opinion of him.

you took the words right off my keyboard phil  :)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 pm

You probably got the yellow card for thinking Roberts is funny :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:53 pm

drummerphil wrote:Leon is a true red and a proper fan and furthermore a well respected member on here.Yes he speaks his mind but so do alot of people including myself.When you come on here and day after day and the place gets infiltrated with wind up merchants and complete t0ssers it gets you that way.Stick around and view his overall contribution it will give you a different opinion of him.

Hes allowed to his opinion but my point is why do i get a warning when I give my opinion?
Im looking around and I see a lot of members personally insulting other people and are they given a warning?
Leon included
Kopite Forever

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:55 pm

Kopite Forever wrote:

Hes allowed to his opinion but my point is why do i get a warning when I give my opinion?
Im looking around and I see a lot of members personally insulting other people and are they given a warning?
Leon included

take a look at stu if you think people aren't given warnings for arguing  :D
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:56 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Kopite Forever wrote:

Leon included

take a look at stu if you think people aren't given warnings for arguing  :D

See your point :laugh:  :laugh:
Kopite Forever

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:59 pm

Okay, you want to make it public, let's do it.  I would have preferred to do it by PM, but you've fucking started it now.  I'm having my say RIGHT NOW, and I'm not spending any longer than necessary going over again what this forum has discussed over the last two to three weeks.

This is exactly what I mean, we are getting new members on here who are starting shit topics, or they are coming on here to wind members up.  You have decided to come and log onto this board when we are getting topics started like how to stop members like yourself starting topics.  You've picked the wrong time to start moaning.  Members who take my spare time up having to deal with problems like this one you have just started.  Do you really expect Leon to take this lying down?  No, he will no doubt start arguing with you, fully justified in my opinion, and that means I will have to sort it out.  No fucking thank you, I do it too much without having to put up with it off someone who has been here five minutes and risk alienating Leon who is a respected member of this board contrary to what you say about him and someone who has contributed a great deal to this board.

I thought I would be going over the top by handing out warnings and bans to members who deliberately waste my time, that I would be seen as some kind of power mad tosser, but now I don't care.  One of the mods has already resigned this week due to the fact that this job is becoming such a chore to deal with people like yourself.  Which in turn has made it harder for me.

30 posts?  How the fuck do you even know what Leon is like after 30 posts?  Are you the one with no friends and spend your life on the internet reading all of Leons thousands of posts to make your judgment on him?

Have you been here before under another username?

Learn from your warning before I give you another four and ban you arse completely.  This forum is going down the nick due to the behaviour of posters like yourself.  I see you think it's funny that Alan Smith broke his leg yesterday as well.  I can see the type of stuff you are going to contribute already. 

Behave yourself and I'll think about getting the warning taken away. 

Just don't waste my time.  I've had enough of this shit myself.  Same fucking b*ll*c*ks every day.

And Leon you're welcome to PM me.

KOPITE FOREVER, I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS THREAD BACK TO FRONT
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:11 pm

Kopite Forever wrote:Im only saying what everyone else is thinking, hes a sad bore who lives on the internet because he doesnt have any friends.

How the f'uck do you know what everyone else is thinking ? I for example am thinking "who does this gobsh'te think he is ? .Wanders in here and attempts to turn his personal feelings about one of the site's most respected members into a flame war .Before you declare war on someone or have the temerity to suggest you can read the minds of this forums membership  I suggest you keep your head down , your gob shut . That way you might actually survive in here .
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kopite Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:13 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Kopite Forever wrote:Im only saying what everyone else is thinking, hes a sad bore who lives on the internet because he doesnt have any friends.

How the f'uck do you know what everyone else is thinking ? I for example am thinking "who does this gobsh'te think he is ? .Wanders in here and attempts to turn his personal feelings about one of the site's most respected members into a flame war .Before you declare war on someone or have the temerity to suggest you can read the minds of this forums membership  I suggest you keep your head down , your gob shut . That way you might actually survive in here .

Survive? :laugh:
Get a grip mate its only a forum :laugh:
Kopite Forever

Postby taff » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:16 pm

Take the advice

Get a grip and dont start topics which will provoke responses you may not like.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:16 pm

i thought you were leaving already ?  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:17 pm

Kopite Forever wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Survive? :laugh:
Get a grip mate its only a forum :laugh:

yes, its only a forum so why are you moaning do much if 'its only a forum'
112-1077774096

Postby Kopite Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:18 pm

taff wrote:Take the advice

Get a grip and dont start topics which will provoke responses you may not like.

Im taking the advice but I still dont understand why other people on here go on the wind up and the mods turn a blind eye to it.
I wont mention names :sleepy:
Kopite Forever

Postby taff » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:19 pm

I dont think you understand what goodbye means.

You could start a topic I will probably leave
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum