the new kit 4 nxt season

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Gricey » Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:20 am

I thinklooking at the pictures posted onthe LFC site, that the pictures on that link may have been slightly earlier designs, hopefully the finished product will be much better than what it looks.
YNWA
Gricey

Postby tom » Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:38 pm

Why do people come into discussions like this and post comments like "stop whinging". Surely this board is called "Kits for the new season" and is about the new kit....what the #### does stop whinging mean? I call it discussion
tom

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:13 pm

Hi, why doesn't the adress above work? ???
Dave

Postby sun_joe » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:03 am

adidas is good,in China, the most athletes, epical football players,wear tis sportwear!here i don't wanna say this, now ,all Chinese fans are pay attention to liverpool city,beacuse there are two football players in this city,though they join into the evoton team, i still surport liverpool team, i am disappointed ,anyway,that is a poor team!beacuse the asian football level is poor,so they need try their bests to stay there, it is very difficult thing, i belive they will be successful,but as far as body and skill concerned, they couldn't compete with good football stars,but they have theri characteristic  for example, they both have speed and brain.i blesh for them.i also hope liverpool would gain good achievements in this season ,the biggest trophy is champion!
sun_joe

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge