the new kit 4 nxt season

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby colinb » Wed May 15, 2002 4:04 pm

what's the score with the new kits for next year? i was told to look on www.kopcollector.co.uk where they were posted. but apparently Reebok have been on the warpath and told them to remove it. some artists impressions are still there, but i dont know how accurate they are. anyone got anywhere else we can see them? the images were leaked out of Reebok HQ, and i'd imagine they must be somewhere else, or someone cut+pasted them to their homePC.i just wanna see it! :)
colinb

Postby Peter Chambers » Wed May 22, 2002 10:16 am

colinb wrote:what's the score with the new kits for next year? i was told to look on www.kopcollector.co.uk where they were posted. but apparently Reebok have been on the warpath and told them to remove it. some artists impressions are still there, but i dont know how accurate they are. anyone got anywhere else we can see them? the images were leaked out of Reebok HQ, and i'd imagine they must be somewhere else, or someone cut+pasted them to their homePC.i just wanna see it! :)

The only thing I know about the new kit is that it will be on sale in July. Usually when a new kit is launched it is available from May, the reason for the later date is presumably for the world cup to finish.

Carlsberg will remain the sponsors.
Peter Chambers

Postby William Jacobs » Wed Jun 12, 2002 1:39 pm

The new kit can be seen at the following address:-
http://members.lycos.co.uk/lfcwallpaper/new_kits.htm :D
William Jacobs

Postby Ste Roberts » Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:34 pm

The kits are s.h.y.t.e.
They have spent all of 5 minutes coming up with that idea.
The home looks identical to one i had when i was a kid in the 80's that had Candy written accross it.
The away one is hideous, and we just got a new away one last year anyway. 3 away kits in 3 years is asking fans a bit much.
Reebok is garbage and these kits have to be the last straw. I only pray that these pics arent really the kits bt just some decoys leaked out to fool us.

Very disappointed with them!
Ste Roberts

Postby Jon » Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:35 am

Have you got a picture you can post here so we can see it?
Jon

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 13, 2002 11:40 am

who did reebok consult for that away kit (Everton fans!!!), we're gonna be a laughing stock. ITS PANTS. The home shirt isnt bad but i was getting excited about going back to the old 80's badge, i'm so disappointed.
why cant we have 4 or 5 designs of each on the official site and let us vote. my dog could do better!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Postby LFC4EVER » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:53 pm

The new kits are terrible, they really do look like something from the 80's and that aint saying much. I hope these are probable kits and the new ones are ALOT better. You would think the club would have some decency to make a much better kit. It doesnt say much for what the club thinks about the fans and I'm sure they will regret it, because not many fans are going to buy it. To be honest though I thought that the one we had at the moment was horrible but then when I saw it in the shop it looked different. They should have delayed the new Champions League jersey for the forthcoming season instead of giving us a pile of *****. If anyone thinks the kits are nice you really are crazy.
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"
LFC4EVER

Postby Red and Proud » Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:51 am

These kits really do look awful. I just hope that there will be changes before they are released! Reebok kits are useless - why don't Liverpool get another make like adidas - who make decent kits! I'm disapointed but I'll be buying anyway - cos the money goes to the club and we all need to wear the colours and get behind the team - who'll be champions this time next year!!
Red and Proud

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:38 pm

[quote="Guest"][/quote]
Check this:

www.geocities.com/liverpoolpink

At least this trend may be bucked.
Mark

Postby dan » Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:22 pm

ahhh.... but, on the official Liverpool website, they are posting pics of the shirt...not the whole shirt (not yet anyway) just sections of it. And the section is the v-neck part...which admittedly is the same as the jpeg given on one of the links in this message board, however, the name "reebok" located just below the v-neck, is in ITALIC!! A clear sign, if ever i saw one that the kits arent necesarily the same!
dan

Postby William Jacobs » Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:09 am

Don't get picky the fact is the new kits are the ***** ones displayed - with the new tweak of reeboks new corporate logo
William Jacobs

Postby dan » Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:03 pm

You what? Picky? Whats being picky? The fact that i have noticed a difference in the 2 pics? Shut it! ...oh...sorry, you work for reebok, and know for sure that it is definately the new shirt....get real. All i said is that its not DEFINATELY the design
dan

Postby Gordy » Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:32 am

That pic is not the new kit BTW.

It is a very good likeness with the collar, but the design has changed.

There is no BADGE anymore, it is just a Liverbird with LFC below it and the new reebok logo above it under the collar.

Also, the sleeves have a white trim with red much like the collar.

Sorry to dissapoit u but the images on that site are older designs, note the Black frame they are on, that is what we use to hang designs and test peices on.

Ok THanks bye
Gordy

Postby dan » Sun Jun 16, 2002 5:12 pm

well said gordy!
dan

Postby red4eva » Sun Jun 16, 2002 10:37 pm

I dunno wat every1's gon on about.
I think the new kits are nice 'n' simple and straight to the point.
The mighty reds dont run onto the pitch for a catwalk, they run onto it to boast the true red colours of liverpool.

So stop your winjing and get behind your team.
Youll Never Walk Alone.

(p.s, if you want sumpin to criticise, take a look at the nigeria strip!)
red4eva

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge