17%
G. Vignal
No votes

Total votes : 23

Postby darwisigila » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:18 am

play murphy between the post.....baros at centre back and heskey as team scout
darwisigila

Postby 2520years » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:44 am

MudFace wrote:bring back murphy to play where?On the right mid? on the bench? :no

Baros or Heskey for me:;):

Where would you play Baros or Heskey?  Neither of them could hit a barn door with a banjo, so presumably not up front.
:nod

What would the headless chicken bring to the team (bird flu?) and Heskey has the balance of a six-month old, so maybe he could win us some free kicks and a lollipop from the ref?
:Oo:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:18 am

Has Jari Litmanen retired?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:38 pm

Murphy for me also!!

Can be a great player on his day,can be so creative and deliver some fine passes and crosses!Also great at dead balls! Id bring him back yeah...but only if we had to!Id much rather settle for what we have!

Murphys biggest problem has always been consistency or lack of it should i say....all the same he was a good honest LFC player that gave what he could!!
66-1120597113

Postby neil » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:37 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Murphy for me also!!

Can be a great player on his day,can be so creative and deliver some fine passes and crosses!Also great at dead balls! Id bring him back yeah...but only if we had to!Id much rather settle for what we have!

Murphys biggest problem has always been consistency or lack of it should i say....all the same he was a good honest LFC player that gave what he could!!

Murphy was bone idle. No-one will ever win a league title with this guy in the team. I'll also mention that Murphy is the only Liverpool player I have felt embarrassed for, it was during a display against Barcelona a couple of years ago. He was so out of his depth I blushed for him. Yeah, Murphy was a fookin muppet.
Last edited by neil on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:49 pm

Bring back none we are moving forward and our team are goning to be challenging everyone in the next two seasons.
Those that leave never go on to better things, if when they where at the club and they loved it that much and played their hearts out they would still be here now.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls