Ronaldo - Hahahhahahhahahhahh

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby The_Rock » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:49 am

Don't think its true at all....I mean cisse does more work than ronaldo (although ronaldo scores much more)....and rafa doesn't rate him...so .......

http://www.koptalk.com/detail_subtitle_listing.php?link_id=1462

Newspaper reports today claim that Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is preparing a shock swoop for Real Madrid striker Ronaldo.

It is claimed that the boss has made an approach for the Brazilian who will be allowed to leave the Bernabeu in the summer.

There's no advertising in the KopTalk Gold Club!
The 29-year-old could be allowed to leave the Spanish giants for as little as £5million.

Insider sources revealed earlier this year that Ronaldo was an option. We understand that the player's agent is touting him around the Premier League and the first offer came the way of Rafa.

Ronaldo has been singled out for criticism recently because of his attitude and his increasing weight gain.

With Fernando Morientes having moved to Anfield from the Bernabeu to see out his career, questions need to be asked about whether a move for Ronaldo would be a good thing or not.

We think it would be an expensive gamble and we'd rather see the money and wages go on someone who is yet to hit their peak, someone like Dirk Kuyt for example.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:51 am

Another one....... Have to say, i won't mind ronaldo. He is the best natural goalscorer i have seen after GOD. :D

http://www.talklfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20377

Amidst Steven Gerrard's calls today for the signing of Michael Owen, Liverpool are linked with a swoop for his former team mate, Brazilian phenom, Ronaldo.

Ronaldo told the Spanish media two weeks ago that he was fed up with the crowd at the Santiago Bernabeu and a 89th minute penalty miss against Valencia last night may not have helped his popularity too much either.

Given Liverpool's current goal drought and the fact that Ronaldo plays in Spain, the speculation hardly comes as a surprise but neither Liverpool nor Ronaldo have said anything to confirm these reports are genuine.

At the same time Liverpool's midweek loss against Benfica has caused reports about a move for winger Simao Sabrosa to resurface. The midfielder scored at Anfield this week, in a match when Liverpool's poor finishing and lack of creativity from wide areas caused the reigning European Champions to drop out of the tournament without much of a struggle.

These new reports however claim that Simao will choose Anfield over Chelsea in June, when he moves away from Estadio de la Luz. As with the rumours surrounding Ronaldo, the player nor Liverpool FC have confirmed them.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GerrardisKing » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:02 am

Wouldn`t mind him for 5 million he`ll always score goals,needs to get back in shape if he`s gonna join the red men.
GerrardisKing

Postby BOODIDDY » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:01 pm

ronaldo for 5m. Hope so merchandise alone wil get that back. He still scores for fun.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby steve4ever » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:52 pm

i used 2 admire him so much but now i thik hes lost it      :(
steve4ever

Postby Red Indian » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:29 pm

Still a very good player. Might be a bit unfit and overweight, bit can score a goal in a flash of genius.  I'd take him at maximum £5m (I'd rather pay 3 or 4m, but can't see that happening), wouldn't pay a penny more though
Red Indian

Return to The Rumour Mill