Cl away shirt - Rip off

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:48 pm

Looking at the kits section on the official site it says a champions league away shirt is out when in fact it is exactly the same as the normal away shirt but with the winners badges on.

What annoys me more is that I bought the original away shirt when it came out and don't want to fork out more money to pay for another shirt. When its almost identical to what I've got. I am undecided on whether buy the shirt because its limited edition and that you cannot get the badges printed on the current shirt you have seperately but its such a waste of money. Also they've raised the price from 39.99 to 49.99 just because it has the badges on.

Why couldn't the club announced that this would happen when they released the original away shirt?

Is there anywhere (exept ebay and the LFC store) where I could get the badges printed on my original shirt?
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:01 pm

Dont waste your money mate.It`ll be out of date in a few months anyway as we change to Adidas kit next season.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:04 pm

Exactly, I thought the exact same thing too. It's basically identical to our domestic away shirt bar the CL badges is it not?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby luvliverpool » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:42 am

If I was you m8 I would hold fire and wait to the new kit comes out.......will prob even be same price or possibly back to £39.99 by then
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby BOODIDDY » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:26 am

if you dont want it dont get it simple as
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:53 am

adamnbarrett wrote:Looking at the kits section on the official site it says a champions league away shirt is out when in fact it is exactly the same as the normal away shirt but with the winners badges on.

What annoys me more is that I bought the original away shirt when it came out and don't want to fork out more money to pay for another shirt. When its almost identical to what I've got. I am undecided on whether buy the shirt because its limited edition and that you cannot get the badges printed on the current shirt you have seperately but its such a waste of money. Also they've raised the price from 39.99 to 49.99 just because it has the badges on.

Why couldn't the club announced that this would happen when they released the original away shirt?

Is there anywhere (exept ebay and the LFC store) where I could get the badges printed on my original shirt?

Stop moaning, If you dont like it dont buy it, No one is forcing you to.

If you are a shirt collector just wait until the end of the season it will be a lot cheaper.

500th post  :buttrock
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion