Real madrid sack coach luxemburgo

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby xd3vilx » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:52 am

RB love freedom...in real madrid...the chairman buy wad u have to accept it...u have no say at all...second...player there are too ego...and RB hate it...for example...the cisse saga...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:27 am

Imagine  Perez letting Rafa sign Peter Crouch  :D
I rest my case
:;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:20 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Imagine  Perez letting Rafa sign Peter Crouch  :D
I rest my case
:;):

That wont happen Lynds!! They cant have our Raffa and they aint getting our big goal machine either!! :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby laza » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:43 am

Im sure there is a good chance that Rafa one day will be coaching Real but it will be when the situation best suits him. Even if you assumed that bright future here at Liverpool isnt in the equation the fact that Madrid is a basket case with all the internal politics means he wont be going there anytime soon
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:18 pm

Benitez plays down link with Real

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has distanced himself from reports linking him with the Real Madrid manager's job.
Real's decision to sack manager Wanderley Luxemburgo has prompted more speculation that they will turn to the Premiership to find his replacement.

Benitez and Arsenal's Arsene Wenger have been linked to the post before, while Chelsea's Jose Mourinho may also be on the Spanish club's shortlist.

But Benitez said: "I am happy at Liverpool. I have a job to do here."

He added: "I have said this in the past and now I have an important game in the Champions League against Chelsea on Tuesday to think about - and that is all that is on my mind.

"I certainly will not allow this speculation to disrupt my preparation for the game, but as I say, I am happy here at this club."

Other names in the frame include England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson and Juventus boss Fabio Capello.

Benitez is Madridista through and through and won't resist the challenge, especially if Ballack is in the offing

T

Last week both Wenger and Mourinho denied having any interest in the Real job.

Perez had named Wenger among the managers he rated but the Gunners boss said: "That is very nice of him but until 2008 I have glue on my seat here. My desire is to stay here."

And Mourinho also ruled himself out of a switch, saying: "I would not go if they called me.

"I have four more years at Chelsea and I hope to win enough trophies in that time to see out my contract and maybe longer."
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:19 pm

they all could be just sayinng this to get more money
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion