Fhm's out of the mouths of babes - Classics

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:47 pm

This month produced a classic out of the mouths of babes comment, check it out:

"A girl at work told me she'd been to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, so I asked her how good it was.

Her reply: A bit far-fetched for my liking...."

Classic, don't you just love those blondes....

:D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:57 pm

i actually got my missus in "out of the mouths of babes" about 6/7 years ago

i can't be ar*ed telling you what she said right now though, too much work to do :D  everybody's dead impressed when i tell them my missus has been in fhm, if only they knew the terrible truth :alien:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:59 pm

here's one i read which not even mrs woolly would be thick enough to come out with:

If the sun makes the space shuttle so hot in space then why don't they send it up at night?

:laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:01 pm

That reminds me of my mate.He booked a magician for his sons 5th birthday party."What was the magician like I asked him"

"Oh he was sh!te,I could see how he did MOST of his tricks" he replied. :D
84-1106852058

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:12 pm

About 5 years ago there' was this girl at work (her name was Tanya by the way) who used to come out with endless classics.

The best one (which I may of sent in to fhm?) was when she was talking about how she couldn't understand how elephants we're supposed to be scared of mice.

I said  - "I think thats a myth, tanya"

To which she replied - "no i'm sure its a mouse"

nuf said....

:D :D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:36 pm

On american hells kitchen one female would be chef  actually said " I used cold water because it comes to the boil quicker than hot water " :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:44 pm

My Mrs saw an advert for wine on tv and said"That looks strong"
84-1106852058

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:55 pm

Not quite a saying, but I recently went on my honeymoon, and the missus came up with a gem.

We where talking with just a few days left of the holiday and she said that it was rude of me to tell all the Spanish speaking workers to get out of the way when we are going down the corridoor.

I was obviously puzzled until she told me that "hola" was spanish for move out the way !!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:11 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Not quite a saying, but I recently went on my honeymoon, and the missus came up with a gem.

We where talking with just a few days left of the holiday and she said that it was rude of me to tell all the Spanish speaking workers to get out of the way when we are going down the corridoor.

I was obviously puzzled until she told me that "hola" was spanish for move out the way !!

Good job you didnt say gracias,that means fu.k off :p
84-1106852058

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:12 pm

Woollyback wrote:i actually got my missus in "out of the mouths of babes" about 6/7 years ago

i can't be ar*ed telling you what she said right now though, too much work to do :D  everybody's dead impressed when i tell them my missus has been in fhm, if only they knew the terrible truth :alien:

this is weird then!!

i thought i'd hunt around for some class 'out of the mouths of babes' quotes on t'interweb (as i've honestly never bought a copy of FHM in my life. thats what the fit birds zone is for).

of all places i stumbled across this very same thread on the millwall fc forum. where of all things was a poster called Woolly (!) who posted this:

"Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:12 pm   

I actually got one printed in FHM about 5 years ago:

The Mrs and I were watching a programme on TV about some Attenborough-types who were out in the African jungle trying to see if monkeys had any language skills. They'd managed to get some of the monkeys to recognise simple words like "apple" and "banana" so the Mrs pipes up "I don't get it, how come they understand English if they're African monkeys?"

Genius"

is there anything you need to tell us woolly? woolly??

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:20 am

andy_g wrote:
Woollyback wrote:i actually got my missus in "out of the mouths of babes" about 6/7 years ago

this is weird then!!

i thought i'd hunt around for some class 'out of the mouths of babes' quotes on t'interweb (as i've honestly never bought a copy of FHM in my life. thats what the fit birds zone is for).

of all places i stumbled across this very same thread on the millwall fc forum. where of all things was a poster called Woolly (!) who posted this:

"Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:12 pm   

I actually got one printed in FHM about 5 years ago:

The Mrs and I were watching a programme on TV about some Attenborough-types who were out in the African jungle trying to see if monkeys had any language skills. They'd managed to get some of the monkeys to recognise simple words like "apple" and "banana" so the Mrs pipes up "I don't get it, how come they understand English if they're African monkeys?"

Genius"

is there anything you need to tell us woolly? woolly??

fuckin stalker :D

You don't still go on that bloody millwall forum do you? :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum