Turkey & eu - Should be in or out?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Turkey & eu - Should be in or out?

Turkey will be an important member - welcome!
45%
The result should be "spesific-limited membership"
14%
Close the door to Turks
27%
I still couldnt reach to any decision
14%

Total votes : 22

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:18 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Woolly but an awful lot of people that claim dole work on the side cause they cant afford to pay council tax, buy food, pay bills pay mortgages so they arnt sitting on there @rses, I know some people who run to 2 and 3 jobs to make end meet, and they certainly arnt lazy b@stards.
Its just that they arnt educated enough or are to old to get highly paid jobs.

I know Cigs, I'm only generalising and I'm sure there are plenty of hard-working people out there who's jobs have been pulled from under their feet by cheap foreign labour which is wrong but we (like it or loathe it) live in a global economy these days so unfortunately have to roll with the punches and learn to adapt. In an ideal world everybody would work and be happy with their lifestyle but unfortunately life's not that easy. I have no axe to grind with people who have no option other than to work AND claim benefits on the sly (I'd do the same in their position) but at least those people are trying their best. It's people who have no intention whatsoever of working who sit back and happily watch me work all the hours that god sends and hardly ever see my daughter and lose half my income to the taxman that get my back up. Why should I work my tits off so they can sit on their a*se all day?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:34 am

Woollyback wrote:.......but for every lazy arsed benefit scrounger from abroad there will be at least 10 home-grown white brirish parasites who think the world owes them a living. Genuine, legal immigrants bring so much to this country and benefit our economy so much, it's not immigrants we should be targeting it's lazy f*ckin dole-dwellers who would do well to take a lesson in hard work from the immigrants who've got off their a*rses and come to Britain to better themselves

Thank-you, I didnt really want to point that out, but it is spot on Wooly, and Lynds,Im sorry, but, you answered your own question ' its no ones fault but my own', so you CANNOT blame others for taking a job for less money, dont forget this is a capitalist society we live in and whomever you work for (not you personally here) obviously want to make a profit, in the same way we all want to earn a living, their business is THEIR living, so it should not be that surprising really.
Think about it, if you owned a business and two people could do the same job, no matter their origin, it would be simple business acumen to take the one willing to work for less, NO??

I really have to say Wooly is spot on with his attitude, if we all had this mentality then there would be a lot less dole scroungers in this country as it would be frowned upon, but it simply isnt!!!

I have never and will never ever take FREE money, I dont care how much tax I ave paid over the years, its about principal!!!
I would rather BORROW money from family or something or friends, THEN PAY IT BACK!!!!

I paid my own way through three years of uni, when in the past people had that oppurtunity for FREE!!!!
I could have easily taken a local authority grant, but I realised if I worked HARD I would be able to do it somehow, and there are others that probably need more than myself!!!
76-1115222408

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:40 am

And ur point being Wooly??? Have u got a Russian workin for a third of ur wage who married a local girl and divorced her within a year breathing down ur neck on £7 an hour?? Its wrong  full stop that such a wealthy and mordern country should be exploited in such a way!Thats a double insult in my book.I cant even endear myself to his ways and goals,never mind get to know him! It makes me sick!  Back on the plane he came on with a 1 way ticket please!! :nod  :nod
66-1120597113

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls