Turkey & eu - Should be in or out?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Turkey & eu - Should be in or out?

Turkey will be an important member - welcome!
45%
The result should be "spesific-limited membership"
14%
Close the door to Turks
27%
I still couldnt reach to any decision
14%

Total votes : 22

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:16 pm

I dont know what the andvantages are to the rest of europe of turkey being in the eu but they certainly deserve a chance to state their case for membership
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:37 pm

If  we Sign Solano i'll be disgusted!I know it looks like we aint goin to now thankfully.Hes an average player at best.If we signed him i think it would have been a step backwards,we need players of a higher calibre than him ffs!
No offence Nobby but if ya aint good enough for the Toon ya sure as hell aint good enough for us!!
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:56 pm

Opps!! Wrong thread:D :D
66-1120597113

Postby AlanHansen » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:35 pm

I've been over to Turkey this summer, lovely place, lovely people, if they sort out their human rights situation, there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed in.

As for the EU - and it may have escaped some of the posters on here - A) we elect people to that parliment to set the laws, it's not just the french and the germans. B) they still have to be ratified by our parliment here so?

"Who said Enoch Powell was wrong??" Immigrants are people the same as you and me and they deserve the same chance to make their way in life. Get over it.    :veryangry
AlanHansen

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:01 pm

Some quite disgusting views in this thread to be honesty, but I suppose people are being honest at least.

I wonder though, do 'English' people consider Scots and Irish people to be immigrants too or not?? If yes or no, why is this so please!!
I really like some feedback on that, if anyone can be bothered...Thanks!!!
76-1115222408

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:19 pm

AlanHansen wrote:I've been over to Turkey this summer, lovely place, lovely people, if they sort out their human rights situation, there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed in.

As for the EU - and it may have escaped some of the posters on here - A) we elect people to that parliment to set the laws, it's not just the french and the germans. B) they still have to be ratified by our parliment here so?

"Who said Enoch Powell was wrong??" Immigrants are people the same as you and me and they deserve the same chance to make their way in life. Get over it.    :veryangry

Listen mate !! I aint a racist by no means.
But the hard truth is a lot of people in Britain are sick of immigrants coming to our country and bleeding the system dry!Also they come to our country and have no respect for our culture or way of life,not to mention the minority of the minority who want to preach hatred for our way of life on the streets or blow the fu-k out of us!!
I have no problem with any other faith religion or creed!And as far as i'm concerned a person can worship a tree as long as its peaceful and non offencive thats fine!!
But i do have a huge problem with people coming to 'liberal britain' with they're 10 kids and 3 wives under false claims of persecution and claiming thousands of pounds a year on benefits and hospital treatment!!
Britain is a wealthy country cause the majority of the nation work thy're asses off to make it that way!! And i for one dont want to see 20% of my hard earned cash spent on feeding and clothing foreign wasters with the one mindset of sitting on they're back ends and taking all that comes they're way!!If they wanna come to Britain it's simple work for a living like the rest of us or Fu-k off back to where they came from!! Meanwhile in parts of Britain one parent families struggle to make ends meet and thousands are homeless on the street,pensioners die in the winter cause they havent got the cash to heat theyre homes!!
Charity begins at home!!!
66-1120597113

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:46 pm

All I will add to this thread is, people need to understand that if every 'immigrant' (especially the ILLEGAL ones) were to up and leave, the economy would stagnate (research this and you will find it!), as a lot of people in this country dont want to do certain jobs etc etc;
A lot do come and sponge of OUR tax money, (if you read the Daily Mail then you will believe it is all of them FFS!!) but the majority work EXTREMELY hard, even for less money!!! WHY??  Because they have come from nothing and appreciate the chance to work hard for a decent (in their eyes) living!!

I tell you most immigrants work A LOT harder,in worse conditions for LESS money, than the majority of us do. These people work doubly hard, because they have to sustain thmselves in this country (rent,tax,food etc etc;) but they also feel the need to send money home to those less fortunate!

I was in a petrol station a couple of weeks ago, and there was this Asian guy (english wasnt the best, so {wrongly I suppose!} I assumed he was a recent immigrant) at the counter (about 3am this was, on a Friday night or Saturday morning if you like!) and he looked proper tired, so i asked him how long had he been working, he told me, 'I have been here since 10am Thursday'
I was gobsmacked and thought to myself 'No fu.cking way am I gonna work those sort of hours, unless I am getting £100 an hour'.
41 hours straight work, how many of you have done this??  How many would be WILLING to do this?? Dont forget how boring working in a petrol station must actually be, especially in the wee hours of the morning!!  Also I forgot to ask him when he was going to finish, I can only imagine!!!
Some people dont even do 41 hours in a week in a full time job.

So people (IMO) need to realise that there is actually a need for immigrants, as we all benefit as a society as a whole, as much as they benefit from EARNING money in this country!!!
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:47 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Listen mate !! I aint a racist by no means.

Nobody said you were Baz, so there is no need to justify yourself with that statement!!!

Or is there??
76-1115222408

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:06 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
AlanHansen wrote:I've been over to Turkey this summer, lovely place, lovely people, if they sort out their human rights situation, there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed in.

Listen mate !! I aint a racist by no means.
But the hard truth is a lot of people in Britain are sick of immigrants coming to our country and bleeding the system dry!Also they come to our country and have no respect for our culture or way of life,not to mention the minority of the minority who want to preach hatred for our way of life on the streets or blow the fu-k out of us!!
I have no problem with any other faith religion or creed!And as far as i'm concerned a person can worship a tree as long as its peaceful and non offencive thats fine!!
But i do have a huge problem with people coming to 'liberal britain' with they're 10 kids and 3 wives under false claims of persecution and claiming thousands of pounds a year on benefits and hospital treatment!!
Britain is a wealthy country cause the majority of the nation work thy're asses off to make it that way!! And i for one dont want to see 20% of my hard earned cash spent on feeding and clothing foreign wasters with the one mindset of sitting on they're back ends and taking all that comes they're way!!If they wanna come to Britain it's simple work for a living like the rest of us or Fu-k off back to where they came from!! Meanwhile in parts of Britain one parent families struggle to make ends meet and thousands are homeless on the street,pensioners die in the winter cause they havent got the cash to heat theyre homes!!
Charity begins at home!!!

Well said Barry mate well said.
Liverpool Anytime, you said that bloke worked 41 hours or so.......... and other do sh*tty jobs but at the same time, cheap scab labour is taking british peoples jobs away, is it not?
We dont all have GCSE's you know we are all not highly educated well at least I am not, its no ones fault but my own that I didnt do better at school and go to college, but i needed my job and lost it 3 times for the same reason cheap scab labour.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:28 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:All I will add to this thread is, people need to understand that if every 'immigrant' (especially the ILLEGAL ones) were to up and leave, the economy would stagnate (research this and you will find it!), as a lot of people in this country dont want to do certain jobs etc etc;
A lot do come and sponge of OUR tax money, (if you read the Daily Mail then you will believe it is all of them FFS!!) but the majority work EXTREMELY hard, even for less money!!! WHY??  Because they have come from nothing and appreciate the chance to work hard for a decent (in their eyes) living!!

I tell you most immigrants work A LOT harder,in worse conditions for LESS money, than the majority of us do. These people work doubly hard, because they have to sustain thmselves in this country (rent,tax,food etc etc;) but they also feel the need to send money home to those less fortunate!

I was in a petrol station a couple of weeks ago, and there was this Asian guy (english wasnt the best, so {wrongly I suppose!} I assumed he was a recent immigrant) at the counter (about 3am this was, on a Friday night or Saturday morning if you like!) and he looked proper tired, so i asked him how long had he been working, he told me, 'I have been here since 10am Thursday'
I was gobsmacked and thought to myself 'No fu.cking way am I gonna work those sort of hours, unless I am getting £100 an hour'.
41 hours straight work, how many of you have done this??  How many would be WILLING to do this?? Dont forget how boring working in a petrol station must actually be, especially in the wee hours of the morning!!  Also I forgot to ask him when he was going to finish, I can only imagine!!!

So people (IMO) need to realise that there is actually a need for immigrants, as we all benefit as a society as a whole, as much as they benefit from EARNING money in this country!!!

It's particularly true in London where only immigrants will do jobs like macdonalds/cleaning/waitering etc cos the british won't work for such sh!te money. The economy of the service industry would indeed collapse if all immigrants were re-patriated. The issue is actually with scroungers, not immigrants, but it's easy for alarmist rags like the mail/express etc to have us believe that the vast majority of all immigrants are here to scrounge but it simply isn't true. ANY large western economy NEEDS an "underclass" to do the jobs that we don't want to do, in the past it was the working classes but now it is immigrants and without them we wouldn't have such cheap goods & services.

There are certainly plenty of well-publicised cases of so-called health-tourists and benefit-scroungers coming in from eastern europe in particular, and they should be deported IMMEDIATELY, but for every lazy arsed benefit scrounger from abroad there will be at least 10 home-grown white brirish parasites who think the world owes them a living. Genuine, legal immigrants bring so much to this country and benefit our economy so much, it's not immigrants we should be targeting it's lazy f*ckin dole-dwellers who would do well to take a lesson in hard work from the immigrants who've got off their a*rses and come to Britain to better themselves
Last edited by Woollyback on Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:28 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Listen mate !! I aint a racist by no means.

Nobody said you were Baz, so there is no need to justify yourself with that statement!!!

Or is there??

I suppose not !! Just again want to emphasise i have no problem with genuine asylum seekers who want a fresh start and want to work and sustain a family life!
But C-nts have been taking our great country for granted for too long and its time they were all sent packing back home!!
And as for the guy working in the garage with bad English he should have at least learnt the word no!!
Was anybody standing with a whip,i think not!Its Britain after all people have the freedom to do as they choose!!
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:36 pm

Woollyback wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:All I will add to this thread is, people need to understand that if every 'immigrant' (especially the ILLEGAL ones) were to up and leave, the economy would stagnate (research this and you will find it!), as a lot of people in this country dont want to do certain jobs etc etc;

It's particularly true in London where only immigrants will do jobs like macdonalds/cleaning/waitering etc cos the british won't work for such sh!te money. The economy of the service industry would indeed collapse if all immigrants were re-patriated. The issue is actually with scroungers, and it's easy for alarmist rags like the mail/express etc to have us believe that the vast majority of all immigrants are here to scrounge but it simply isn't true. ANY large western economy NEEDS an "underclass" to do the jobs that we don't want to do, in the past it was the working classes but now it is immigrants and without them we wouldn't have such cheap goods & services.

There are certainly plenty of well-publicised cases of so-called health-tourists and benefit-scroungers coming in from eastern europe in particular, and they should be deported IMMEDIATELY, but for every lazy arsed benefit scrounger from abroad there will be at least 10 home-grown white brirish parasites who think the world owes them a living. Genuine, legal immigrants bring so much to this country and benefit our economy so much, it's not immigrants we should be targeting it's lazy f*ckin dole-dewllers who would do well to take a lesson in hard work from the immigrants who've got off their a*rses and come to Britain to better themselves

Thats very well put Wooly and i agree with evey word!! But i would rather get rid of foreign dole scroungers and then deal with our own!!Our own are our problem! They are not!!
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:44 pm

I agree woolly but everyone has to work now with the cost of living everything so expensive there is noway you could manage without not working, i dont know how someone can live on the dole, i dont know how much they get  ??? but I cant imagine its much or enough to give you a comfortable life.
But barrys right your own come first.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:48 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

It's particularly true in London where only immigrants will do jobs like macdonalds/cleaning/waitering etc cos the british won't work for such sh!te money. The economy of the service industry would indeed collapse if all immigrants were re-patriated. The issue is actually with scroungers, and it's easy for alarmist rags like the mail/express etc to have us believe that the vast majority of all immigrants are here to scrounge but it simply isn't true. ANY large western economy NEEDS an "underclass" to do the jobs that we don't want to do, in the past it was the working classes but now it is immigrants and without them we wouldn't have such cheap goods & services.

There are certainly plenty of well-publicised cases of so-called health-tourists and benefit-scroungers coming in from eastern europe in particular, and they should be deported IMMEDIATELY, but for every lazy arsed benefit scrounger from abroad there will be at least 10 home-grown white brirish parasites who think the world owes them a living. Genuine, legal immigrants bring so much to this country and benefit our economy so much, it's not immigrants we should be targeting it's lazy f*ckin dole-dewllers who would do well to take a lesson in hard work from the immigrants who've got off their a*rses and come to Britain to better themselves

Thats very well put Wooly and i agree with evey word!! But i would rather get rid of foreign dole scroungers and then deal with our own!!Our own are our problem! They are not!!

I make no distinction between a foreign scrounger and a british scrounger

Stop their benefits and they'll soon either a) go back home or b) get a f*ckin job

I will defend ad infinitum the right for any hard-working person to live in the UK and contribute to society, just as I will spit on anyone who chooses to make me pay taxes whilst they sit on their a*se and expect me to pay their way

A scrounger is a scrounger is a scrounger, wherever they come from
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm

Woolly but an awful lot of people that claim dole work on the side cause they cant afford to pay council tax, buy food, pay bills pay mortgages so they arnt sitting on there @rses, I know some people who run to 2 and 3 jobs to make end meet, and they certainly arnt lazy b@stards.
Its just that they arnt educated enough or are to old to get highly paid jobs.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls