Everton in europe - 4th best team in england?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby dward » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:48 pm

West Ham fan, congratulations on beating that monster of a team who pretends to play football, while breaking people's legs! :nod
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:39 pm

I must admitt, I fancied West Ham to go straight back down again, but if they can play like that every week they are more than capable of a mid table finish. Well done against really hard opposition.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:47 pm

wonders if the blue noses blame us for their defeat yesterday,because we were both on prem plus,but they had to get up early and its favourtism towards us again........:p
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:43 pm

well done west ham and hope you stay up,i hope that dirty leg breaking team go down and that ex manure player gets sacked and never manages another  a team in the premiership with his awful shocking kick the opposition into submission type football
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:38 pm

pardew comes across as a really decent fella and i hope the hammers do well. did anyone else notice during the play off final against preston when the teams where lining up in the tunnel tom finney was with the preston team but looked a little lost and uncomfortable as he didnt know any of these young players he was standing with and no staff or officials from preston where anywhere to be seen. pardew clocked this and went straight over to him, introduced himself and gabbed to tom making him feel at ease. it was a touch of class from pardew and i hope he does well.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby skipper » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:23 am

Congrats on your victory!

I hope West Ham will do well this season. :)
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:30 am

Reo-Coker, what a goal.
West Ham will stay up if he can hit some more of them
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:00 am

Everton and Bolton are overachievers, except that Bolton admit it.

I was reading in British Football week that in ten years Chelsea will be one of Europe most successful clubs. I view West Ham as more successful than Chelsea, look at West Ham's history. Never mind the number of Premiership (Old First Division) titles won by Liverpool (18) and Man U (15). Or the Euro history of AC Milan, Liverpool, Real Madrid & Bayern (3 in a row). Even Nottingham Forest (2 in a row) is more successful in European football than Chelsea.

Even in matches between Man USA & Chelski, I just hope that a record number of Red Cards are given out.

I was on a CFC.net a while ago shortly after the Champions League victory and found Chelski fans list the 10 things they hate the most. A common one is G14 www.g14.com - the 18 most powerful clubs in Europe (of which Liverpool and ManU are foundation members). They wanted to be on the list after 1 premiership title in 50 years.

I know one thing is for sure Chelsea do not deserve to be in G14.

To sign off I say Go the Reds!!! and Go Queensland Roar!!! (new A-league) and I hope the Hammers have a good year.

FYI Current members of G-14 are:
14 most powerful
Real Madrid CF
AC Milan
AFC Ajax
Liverpool FC
Juventus FC
FC Bayern Munchen
FC Internazionale Milano
FC Barcelona
Manchester United FC
Borussia Dortmund 
PSV
Futebol Clube do Porto
Olympique de Marseille
Paris Saint-Germain

Plus those invited in 2002
Arsenal FC 
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Olympique Lyonnais
Valencia CF
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:12 pm

liverpool have one it twice in a row, not 3!!. but we are still the best :)

stop stealing my avatar and get your own 52299818 :angry:  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:38 pm

Its not even worth talking about Everton in Eruope. I mean do you really see them getting past Villareal on their turf. I think they will even struggle in the UEFA cup to be honest. LOL all the talking up of a season of hard work to get 4th and their out at the first hurdle. Oh well.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:58 pm

.. Just listening to Radio City and this Everton fan comes on Air and says that he queued for 4 hours for a ticket to see the home tie onlt to see his team last 90 min in the CL :D says that beer was dropped on his new Blueshite shirt during the match so he left it out to dry after a wash only to find someone had nicked the pegs :D :laugh:

Welcome to scouse land :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion