My partner in crime - Has left the forum

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:17 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Whoa there, that Aishwarya Rai is sexy as fu*k!!!  Never seen her before!!!  :love:  :love:  :love:

Well she was miss world in 1994  :wwww

Last edited by Cool Hand Luke on Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:12 pm

She's exceptional.  Immense.  Why was I not aware of her before today?
jonnymac1979

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:17 pm

Probably because she only really does bolloywood films, and I’m presuming you don’t watch many (neither do I), she is like the biggest star in India.

But I’m surprised you don’t watch and have on tape all the Miss World competitions that have happened since you worked out how to use the record function!

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:44 am

if zara had got her claws into you jonnymac then im sure you would have seen pictures of her before  . i think she is doing a hollywood movie very soon
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:06 am

she really is a fox  :love:  :hearts

afficionados of indian flange should check out (and i'm not joking here :D ) Tikkabilla on childrens's BBC - there's a gorgeous presenter on it called Veejay Kaur - let's just say that watching her on the telly at 6.30am is one of the more obscure joys of parenthood :)

not the best pics but they're all i could find

Image (that's her on the right incidentally :D )

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:09 am

all roads lead to flange :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:59 am

Woollyback wrote:she really is a fox  :love:  :hearts

afficionados of indian flange should check out (and i'm not joking here :D ) Tikkabilla on childrens's BBC - there's a gorgeous presenter on it called Veejay Kaur - let's just say that watching her on the telly at 6.30am is one of the more obscure joys of parenthood :)

hmm, she looks a bit rough to me.  :Oo:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:03 am

I think this topic can be locked now its had its day, and incidently Zara didnt mention no names for the reasons she was leaving, something happened last week on here I dont know what it was, well anyway.
MODS you can lock this topic now.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:46 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
RAFABENITEZ wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Yep woof, shes said shes never coming back to the forum, i think its a shame, we had a laugh, but she feels for her own self respect that she, has to account for her own actions and its best this way.

wot did she do la?

Alrite der kidda laa she didnt do f.uck all ya know wara mean   :D
No she didnt do anything wrong, she just said one or two little white lies, which we all tell, only she got lambasted for it, she is very harmless and would not do any harm to no one.
She might not appriciate me speaking for her either, but I just felt the need I had to as i dont wana be the only girl here, we have Hunks to admire :devil:  :love:  :D
Come back ZaraB if your readin we luv ya :buttrock

Don't worry ciggy! Your not the only girl left on the forum!!! I know that you and Zara are mate's, but if you need another girl to talk to you can always talk to me. 
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:58 am

I dont have a problem being the only girl here Kazza cause Im like one of the lads anyway :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:00 am

i think thats for us to decide actually lynds :;):

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:11 pm

Well well.. someone had alerted me to this thread..

I have to say that the 'sensational revelations' on here.. are actually old hat, sorry folks this happened nearly a year ago :D

Of course as with any such deception, I made my peace with Pervee at the time..and he was ok with it and chose to keep in touch with me.

Of course I'm not pleased with what happened, but ( and there is always a but ay :D ) I was goin thru personal crisis at the time, which literally nearly drove over the edge.. a situtaion nearly a year on I am pleased to report has led me to a life of happiness.

May I also take this opportunity to say that I apologise to those of you have indicated in your posts on here (except Pervee, whose had all the apologies he's gonna get outta me .. nearly a year ago.. :D ) that I have been "shitty" with you .. (Paul C especially) never meant to cause you or anyone offence, though where I have debated with some of you vigourously, things can get  a bit heated and well yes I have been unreasonable at times, but as with anything it is often a matter of opinion, which sometime means agreeing to disagree.

So today I make my peace with all of you.

Finally, my reasons for leaving have not been connected to a situation which occurred a year ago.. hello hello..  I joined this forum because like all of you I am in love with the greatest football club in the world, who has a fine and inspirational leader. A club I have supported since the age of 7, I'm 35 now, and all this depite being an 'ooter' :D I will continue to support Liverpool Football Club, it's in my heart, but sometimes you need to move on.

A year ago I was in personal turmoil, a year on my life is great and so I have made silly mistakes, but I have made ammends for them too, so I will not now be the subject of debate on here because someone feels a year on they have not moved on .. Get a Life.

Will I be bak ? Try keepin me away never abandon you lynds.. I luvs ya .. and Woolls, Woof, Andy G and Leone.. ( good luck for Saturday kidda)

:D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:22 pm

:D , So you're back then ? :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:23 pm

Woollyback wrote:she really is a fox  :love:  :hearts

I'll go for the purple one in the middle .     :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:42 pm

Right, topic over, thank you and goodnight!!! :D
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum