My partner in crime - Has left the forum

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:21 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Yep woof, shes said shes never coming back to the forum, i think its a shame, we had a laugh, but she feels for her own self respect that she, has to account for her own actions and its best this way.

wot did she do la?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:22 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Yep woof, shes said shes never coming back to the forum, i think its a shame, we had a laugh, but she feels for her own self respect that she, has to account for her own actions and its best this way.

wot did she do la?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:34 pm

Nosey aren't you  :D

P.S. When you find out please tell me :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:38 pm

RAFABENITEZ wrote:

wot did she do la?

Alrite der kidda laa she didnt do f.uck all ya know wara mean   :D
No she didnt do anything wrong, she just said one or two little white lies, which we all tell, only she got lambasted for it, she is very harmless and would not do any harm to no one.
She might not appriciate me speaking for her either, but I just felt the need I had to as i dont wana be the only girl here, we have Hunks to admire :devil:  :love:  :D
Come back ZaraB if your readin we luv ya :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:56 pm

Hi Lyns , the only remaining Forum Totty left :D

I'm inclined to think we can all take ourselves a bit too seriously on here sometimes. After all it's just a forum where like minded people share their love of Liverpool football Club.

It's a pity Zara is beating herself up over what was probably an innocent attempt at humour.

She is however adamant she is not returning and I think the forum is worse for that but people are free to choose their level of personal involvment.

Like yourself she probably won't appreciate me speaking on her behalf but as she isn't coming back she won't see it will she :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:56 am

Shame if she really is gone for good. Most of what I read of hers was intelligent stuff. I've no idea what she did to upset anyone, "lies" or whatever, but it seems to me that most people on here are pretty good at annoying other people at least some of the time - and some seem to post for no other reason than to p1ss certain people off. If a long standing member can't face logging on to the forum anymore, then perhaps one or 2 people might want to think a bit more before they post in future....................
neilE

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:50 am

I may have contributed to her departure, but to be fair I had no problem with her until she started insulting me because I was less than polite about Maradonna. She seems the sort that wants you to respect her opinion, but to hell with yours. I tend to say a lot in jest, and I think most of you know that, but she seemed to have taken a personal issue with me. What bugged me about her was the ".." after every 5 words! Ne mind, I'm sure she'll be back soon enough! And I would be more than willing to put the shat behind us. :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:59 am

ok, she got friendly with me and sent me her pictures. the pictures were fake and were of ashwari rai, definitley not pics of herself.

i made the mistake of giving her my telephone number, she started to call and would be on the phone for over an hour each time. i have to be honest and say her conversation was banal.

when i discovered she lied about the pics i asked her and she denied and said they were her, so i went to a Rai site and found the same pics and emailed them to her, only at this point did she admit. she then continued to call me even though i asked her to stop, she didnt stop so i changed my number.

i seem to remember the person who started this thread also being very angry when she found out and posting a really nasty post to liarbabe, ok you have changed that now. but to be honest i made i think two remarks about her being a liar, the other times i disagreed with posts that she made about enoch powell for example, as did lots of other disagree with her posts, and she went squealing to the mods. luckily the mods on here seem to have some sense and are aware of my disagreement with her so just advised me that she was complaining.

i really dont care to be honest, i think at some point every member on here has had some abuse at one point or another but we dont all cry to the mods or throw a hissy fit and leave the forum. what a drama queen.

so to sum it all up, she has left because someone made a couple of remarks about her lies, boo hoo
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:48 am

Holy fu.ck and i thought i found an axcaption to all intarnat lias and :censored:!Bara in  mind tho if Zara falt sha naddad a hug and raassurranca all shud hold har tita!
Dont now bout u lot but i baan in har shoas a faw timas!I liad b4,it ruinad my lifa! I lost tha most pracious thing in tha world by doin so! Wa all hava to laarn our own way that lias suck and only dastruct tha thing wa want to lia to protact!Only than will lifa ba 1 big truth!And if that avar occurs i dont wanna liva!Lias faad us,lias ara us !Dont laff u ara probably only a burst condom that ur fathar liad about 2 ur mum u adora! Such is lifa! Without lias thara wud ba no naad 4 truth!!
Dont know u Zara but coma back! And bring ma an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?On my kaypad!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:41 am

FFS Barry Iread that about 6 times still havent got a clue what your on about. ???
84-1106852058

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:57 am

Barry I have just read some of your other posts and it has become clear you are expiriencing trouble with your keypad.Just a word of advice,dont go into a computer shop and ask have you got any EEEEEEssssssssssssss.They are likely to inform the drug squad :D
84-1106852058

Postby laza » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:41 pm

Oh well....
I left for forever about 4 months ago but nobody noticed so i came back  :D

Everyone follows their own road in life's journey
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby [Dom2] » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:49 pm

peewee wrote:ok, she got friendly with me and sent me her pictures. the pictures were fake and were of ashwari rai, definitley not pics of herself.

i made the mistake of giving her my telephone number, she started to call and would be on the phone for over an hour each time. i have to be honest and say her conversation was banal.

when i discovered she lied about the pics i asked her and she denied and said they were her, so i went to a Rai site and found the same pics and emailed them to her, only at this point did she admit. she then continued to call me even though i asked her to stop, she didnt stop so i changed my number.

i seem to remember the person who started this thread also being very angry when she found out and posting a really nasty post to liarbabe, ok you have changed that now. but to be honest i made i think two remarks about her being a liar, the other times i disagreed with posts that she made about enoch powell for example, as did lots of other disagree with her posts, and she went squealing to the mods. luckily the mods on here seem to have some sense and are aware of my disagreement with her so just advised me that she was complaining.

i really dont care to be honest, i think at some point every member on here has had some abuse at one point or another but we dont all cry to the mods or throw a hissy fit and leave the forum. what a drama queen.

so to sum it all up, she has left because someone made a couple of remarks about her lies, boo hoo

:oh:   :oh: oooooooooooooo

so u 'where' the knight  :laugh:  lmao !!

I remember her sending me a picture of that asian woman sayin it was her, I didnt know otherwise, but i knew for a fact it was not a proper picture of her... lol it was just obvious!  :D
[Dom2]

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:50 pm

Whoa there, that Aishwarya Rai is sexy as fu*k!!!  Never seen her before!!!  :love:  :love:  :love:
jonnymac1979

Postby [Dom2] » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:00 pm

from bride and prejudice
[Dom2]

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum