Shirt sponsors - What logo would look best?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Adebisi » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:00 pm

Wasnt there a thread like this here not so long ago and some creative person had photoshopped some potential sponsors? Was rather good :D

mikopool, you totally confused me there as I thought it was me that had posted what you wrote :p
Adebisi

Postby kaz the kopite » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:28 pm

COCA COLA!
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:11 pm

"Visit Spain.com" could be intereting??

Boomerrangs Inc.. the best come backs ever???
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:18 pm

Adebisi wrote:Wasnt there a thread like this here not so long ago and some creative person had photoshopped some potential sponsors? Was rather good :D

mikopool, you totally confused me there as I thought it was me that had posted what you wrote :p

Yes there was a thread like this and here it is:

The Thread
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:35 pm

what about BOOMERANG ( for the way we came back ), i think its a hot air baloon company. pity thommo isnt still there  :p
destro

Postby muttleyp » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:15 pm

How about Nintendo, the colours wont be a problem as there both red and white. And like nintendo we dominated for years unchalleneged, took a back seat for a bit. Now were both coming back with a "Revolution", and we'll both be back on top.:D
muttleyp

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:21 pm

muttleyp wrote:How about Nintendo, the colours wont be a problem as there both red and white. And like nintendo we dominated for years unchalleneged, took a back seat for a bit. Now were both coming back with a "Revolution", and we'll both be back on top.:D

Not a bad idea. They own the Seattle Mariners baseball team in the states and everyone there loves them. We could have Mario as our mascot!  :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:02 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:Weren't we going to have MIRAMAX films at one point? I seem to remember something about an investment from a film company. That would be sweet. We could get a film made about us and all the funds could go to signing new players. That would be so, so cool. :D

A film wud be quality especially about the champions league run  :D

HAHAHAHAHA celtic jus lost 5-0 to sum lithuanian team..jus aswell we didnt draw them lol  :p
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion