What do you think is missing from the team ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:05 pm

Do they miss something defence, midfield or attack / striker ? Seems to me they have put too much confidence into MO and EH. They don`t deliver ! Seems to me they lack some good wingers too !
What do you think ? :D
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:31 pm

There is alot of missing there, we need like Robbie Fowler and McManaman.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:39 pm

A Manager
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Thor Viking » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:42 pm

big al wrote:A Manager

Do you really mean that Big Al ? I mean is the squad good enough ? I should think that there are other problems than the fact that GH doesn`t get the best out of the players! ???
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:01 pm

I think we have some outstanding players who with the right manager could give everyone up to Arsenal a run.  To beat Arsenal for the league we need 3 more world class players.  We must match like with like and to be honest we match everyone but Arsenal.  Houlliers has lost games this season because he has made errors in tactics (Ie Second halve against Arsenal Anfield) he's made errors in selection (ie Biscan against Veron Chelsea) and he's made errors in overall player management ( IE Kick in the balls we bad, pat on the back while good)  I think Houllier is a Wenger wanna be but Wenger understands Psycology he knows how to motivate and when to criticise, he's the chess player fergies the Checkers(draughts) player, Houlliers game is snakes and letters
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:08 pm

I"LL tell what is missing?.....quality players,with passion, skill, and the will to go out and destroy inferior teams, a manager who knows what he is doing, and sticks to a game plan?...who can get the best out of his players and can spot talent when its available?...all these qualities gh lacks in abundance and untill we address this problem we will allways be "also rans"!!. ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby columbia » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:26 pm

a set of fans that will support instead of winging
columbia

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:31 pm

A  set of fans who have had enough of ghs excuses, and know we are going backwards!.....and a set of fans who are not stupid to put up with this cr#p!!....fans who think like most of us...except the minority ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby columbia » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:35 pm

fair enough but they could still try and support more. Dont underestimate the power of a crowd singing its heart out. Every game i watch the atmosphere is just subdued, like everyone is expecting us to blow it and it rubs off on the players. Everyone complains about the lack of passion the players show, maybe if the fans showed more the players would.

If the fans showed more passion it would rub off on the players and we'd get better results, end of.
columbia

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion