We love porto

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby ckay » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:12 am

What a happy day it is. Man Yoo are out. I would normally support any british team in Europe but not tha Manc scum.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:35 am

Its party time up here on merseyside!! :D are out!! a thousand thanks to frankenstien neville for giving that free kick away!! :laugh: "theres only one team in europe" and it aint the mancs :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:55 am

Horse Van Nistlemoose had an even longer face.....hahahaha
Well done Porto :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zackboxer » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:56 am

## ## Fantastic!!  :laugh:  :laugh: 
Porto scoring in the last couple of minutes too, how many times have bloody United done that to teams!!
Ferguson's post match interview was just the icing on the cake, I laughed so much I cried !!  :p  :D  :laugh:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:33 pm

I enjoyed seeing Man U being eliminated, especially seeing that we knocked out Porto in 2001.

We shouldn't get too carried away, though, as it would be a bit rich of us slagging the Mancs when we are struggling to qualify for the Champions League.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby RedSi » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:27 pm

Regrettably JBG the difference is that we're widely acknowledged to be s##t both internally and externally, ManUre and their fans still seem to harbour the opinion that they're something special......that's what makes it soooooo sweet.... :D
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:00 pm

man u fans will always deny that they are on the decline but having seen the 2 games against porto they certainly are. i love it!
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:03 pm

Did you hear the stats? Apparently manu have only won 4 of their 10 HOME knockout matches in the CL !!!!! I don't know if that makes it 4 out of 11

I had a funny feeling that free-kick would go in, I didn't expect it quite that way though. It was always likely they would concede, but Porto didn't really look like scoring

How much would you say Howard cost manu now? :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:03 pm

What's the difference between Manchester United and Leicester City? Leicester still have players in Europe.......
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:06 pm

bet both wish they had "get out of jail free" cards :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:33 pm

Owzat wrote:I had a funny feeling that free-kick would go in, I didn't expect it quite that way though. It was always likely they would concede, but Porto didn't really look like scoring

I agree.

I was sitting their last night watching the game, and Porto spent ages lining up the ball for the free kick. UTD had about 8 players in the wall and there was all sorts of complaining and pushing and arguing.

Benni McCarthy stood motionless and I could see the concentration of his face.

I said to my brother "He's gonna knock this in or they will play it short around the wall".

I was delighted when Porto scored...maybe it will stop pro-ManUTD tv commentators harping on about UTD being experts at the last minute goal and waffling on about 1999.

People accuse us of living in the past....Man UTD, the self proclaimed "biggest club in the world" jave been living off 1999 for the last 5 years.

Here's hoping Arsenal beat the f##kers in the semi final of the FA Cup.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:44 pm

.......and they live off the legend of "busby's babes" - many of the to$$ers weren't even alive then, most hadn't started "supporting" manu before 1999. They criticise us for many things, for being annoyed at Kermit for not winning the league yet, at the first sign they're slipping from the top, they're doing much the same. ffs, they've won everything in sight for the last decade, they have NOTHING to moan about.
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion