Half time talk - Love to know what was said

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Thu May 26, 2005 1:05 am

Whatever Rafa said at the interval, must have been awe-inspiring. Want to know what he said. Post here please.
Must have torn strips of paint.

5 TIMES EURO CHAMPIONS....................GO YOUR REDS
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 26, 2005 1:30 am

NO!!!!! Don't tell us, as this would allow other teams to use it aswell!!!! Rafa is a magician, and they never reveal their secrets!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Thu May 26, 2005 6:42 am

Now, all Rafa has to do is to turn up the same trick for our league games next season. :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby infiltraitor » Thu May 26, 2005 7:11 am

:D rafa is a tactical genius,smicer who would of thought it?.But along with tactical genius you need heart, courage and bravery and i doubt if any of the milan players could believe it.Maldini has now seen it all.Liverpool players,staff and fans you have made me proud.The world will be talking about us all summer long and years to come,i think this is the corner weve been waiting to turn the only way is up.
infiltraitor

Postby Alanay » Thu May 26, 2005 7:11 am

Why don't we share among ourselves, what did we thought off during the break. As for me, I did say to myself 'We're gone'. Then I went to sleep. And when I woke upat 5a.m. I thought I was dreaming when I saw we were in the shoot-out...... Slam myself.... We have proven ourselves that we are the best in the Europe.... ANd I think we will be flying next season in the EPL.....
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Thu May 26, 2005 7:50 am

He probably told the fellows....

"Play with all of your heart for the first 10 minutes of the second half. If you guys believe we can win, this is the only way that we can win. They will never know what hit them."
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby RedorDead » Thu May 26, 2005 8:02 am

God I was just gutted at half time...just really really upset, I can't remember what I was thinking, I know at one point i was praying we wouldn't get hammered in the second half and end up losing 6-0....but my God what a turn around. Part of me always believed. It was weird though, when Gerrard scored I was kinda frozen, I smiled, I clenched my fist but i stayed quiet. Then Smicer scored and the same, I stayed calm, I clenched my fist but I wouldn't allow myself to cheer, to me we were still losing, on the inside I was going mental....then Xabi scored and I burst but stayed pretty calm.....I only trulu truly cheered and shouted and cried and celebrated when Jerzy saved from Shev, that moment will live with me forever.
as for what rafa said at halftime? God knows but I love him, I truly love him!!!!!!
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu May 26, 2005 8:15 am

I reckon he said "Right, we've given them a head start, now lets go and fuuck up there party!!!"
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion