Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:07 pm

I'd still have 3 more spaces left. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:13 pm

thats not funny AB, even by your standards. no one has the right to say or agree that
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:14 pm

you know what fuck everyone. i dont have to take that sort of cack

bye
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:24 pm

i got it from amazon last week and read it in 2 days.quality read,also reveals behind the scenes of the gerrard situation in the summer,and shows blatent  evidence that it was chelsea that did the dirty work and got the  media to mess with gerrard's head with false stories about benitez alledgedly wanting to sell him for funds.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:01 pm

Judge wrote:
A.B. wrote:
the truth always makes me laugh

Thats quite interesting Judge. Then what I'm about to say should make you laugh since it is the truth concerning you. Out of all the veterans of this forum, you are the one who has least contributed to the forum in the LFC General Discussion. Out of the 6409 posts you've made, 99.9% of those posts have been made in the General Chit Chat Shit area. And the other .1% you've posted here has been chit chat shit that doesn't belong here.

Leon whilst I can't get along with him, has been right about you all along.

Hajde Kazza, šta cekaš ?

steady yellow card man  :p

btw, anyone else says that i am a gary glitter person, i will ask for their details to be passed to me, so i can prosecute them. I have kids and no one has the right to say that

so fuck off  :veryangry

thats NOT what I was talking about. In fact I wasn't aware of that statement that was made by Leon. What I was talking about was the statements Leon made about your lack of contribution to this area of the forum.

The other comments, are non of my business and I would never state them in the first place. Take care
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:08 pm

AB, I say:
You are a d1ck, you have no personality, you are a nob-head, go get a girlfriend, you have no wit, you are probably not even Croatian (I only said it once) and you are an idiot

You say:

I am Croatian, how dare you say I am not Croatian.

???

I then say:

You are a d1ck, you have no personality, you are a nob-head, go get a girlfriend, you have no wit and you are an idiot

You say:

I am Croatian, how dare you say I am not Croatian

???  ???

I say:

You are a d1ck, you have no personality, you are a nob-head, go get a girlfriend, you have no wit and you are an idiot

You say:

I am Croatian, how dare you say I am not Croatian

Do you get my point?

:laugh:  :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:14 pm

You're talking out of your ass? Yes then I do get your point. I'm rather tired of this nonsense, please fuck off to somebody else.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:29 pm

:;):  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:36 pm

First you complain about me ''getting the worst out of you '' [so it's easy for a ''10 year old'' to get under your skin on the internet, sad pathetic c#nt.] Then you mention how I have no life,blah blah blah blah. But you persisit on replying to wherever I post. I suggest that you take your own advice before giving it to anybody else.

The tip of the iceberg was ''You're not Croatian, you're a Yank'' comment. The rest was b#llocks but this topped it. You continue to spout bullshit and theres a limit to how much I can stand.

Now :censored: off.

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:05 am

A.B. wrote:But you persisit on replying to wherever I post.

??? ??

Err, if I continued replying to you posts I would be close to 10,000. I have been here longer than you and posted only 10% of your post count and of that it has been 99% football topics. So how do you come up with that one genius?

You see anyone can be whatever they want to be on the net. You saying Croatian does not mean sh1t, you saying you have a girl friend does not nean sh1t.

The only thing that counts is how you deal with others. You are abrasive, abusive to others and with no manners (that is your parents fault). You talk like you are all knowing yet you are a kid who's whole experiences revolve around the net and therfore show your true lack of worldly knowledge. When you grow up, you will realize you are full of cr@p (now remember this AB because this is the best advice you will get).

Everyone can be devided into one of these four groups.

1. The one that knows, and knows he knows (this is a leader of men, useful to mankind)

2. The one that knows, but does not know that he knows (this is a future leader of men, useful to mankind)

3. The one that does not know, but knows he does not know (will never really achieve anything in life but useful to mankind none the less as someone has to do the legwork)

(you see where I am going with this)

4. Finally there is the one that does not know but does not know that he does not know (you). He will never be more than the third group, but he thinks he is in the first group.This is a liability to mankind. This person fecks it up for everyone.

So unless you accept you are a little brat with much to learn, you will never achieve your full potential (which is the third group at best).
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:35 pm

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. First of all get my name out of your mouth. You run your mouth as if you know me, but the fact of the matter is quite simply that you don't and you never will. You hold some grudge over what I said when I first joined and I quite simply don't give a damn if that's got the worst of you. While you're at it, get my parents out of your mouth as well.

Secondly, I don't need advice from a cocksucker who made derogatory comments regarding my origin. For you to critisize me about how I deal with annoying pr!cks such as yourself over the internet is quite hypocritical. I'm speak my mind on things, and I'm not backing down when I insult anyone, theres a reason for it. Respect is earned not given, what you give is what you receive . I received quite a lot of stick when I joined and now I'm returning the favour. If you can't take it then fuck off. If a '' 10 year olds'' comments affect you so much then please jump off a bridge right now.

Thirdly, cut the ''I'm giving you advice'' b#llocks. I don't need advice fromo a cunt from overseas on the internet on life.  Remember this is the internet, you seem to forget that and this is a football forum. Take your own advice and fuck off.

Are you done boring me?
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:41 am

Ahh, the one that does not know, and does not know that he does not know. Have it your way.

You can lead a donkey to water but you cannot teach the dumb feck to drink.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion