Czech rep. v/s finland - Milan v/s sami

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby MilanBarosLFC » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:53 am

Final Score: Czech Republic 4 - 3 Finland

Milan scored the first goal for the Czech in a superb match which saw the great comeback of Finland in the second half. Sami played well. But one player that really marked me was Jari Litmanen.

I still think that Monsieur Gérard Houiller made a big mistake in letting the finnish star leave Anfield. That man is not only a childhood liverpool fan but also magic. He would have certainly helped Liverpool out this season playing just behind the strikers or even as a second striker.

I hope that Rafa try to get Jari back to Anfield, just like try get Vieiri.

Another young player that we should also get is Tomas Rosicky. That man is also magic.
Beware fellow defenders, Milan is coming !
MilanBarosLFC

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:55 am

knowing our luck both players will collide and be out for the season  :oh:  :sleepy:  :oops:   :upside:  :p
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:22 pm

Rosicky is going to Tottenham. Is it me or are they just rich. ???
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby A.B. » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:28 pm

Rosicky is going to Tottenham. Is it me or are they just rich

Why would Rosicky go to Tottenham, because the papers say so?

Seriously Tottenham have been linked with other 2 million players on the planet, like Figo last year. Yes Figo will come to Tottenham, total rubbish.

I've just read that Xavi is supposedly going to leave Barca in order to join us.....................

That is just as unlikely as Rosicky joining Tottenham out of all clubs.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:26 pm

A.B. wrote:
Rosicky is going to Tottenham. Is it me or are they just rich

Why would Rosicky go to Tottenham, because the papers say so?

Seriously Tottenham have been linked with other 2 million players on the planet, like Figo last year. Yes Figo will come to Tottenham, total rubbish.

I've just read that Xavi is supposedly going to leave Barca in order to join us.....................

That is just as unlikely as Rosicky joining Tottenham out of all clubs.

dont underestimate the lure of london mate, a lot of these players like the idea of the high wages and living in the capital.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:52 pm

Many players would only consider coming to the EPL if it were a London club. There is no other city in Eng;and which can compete with it in terms of a social lifestyle.

P.S Tottenham are one of the best run clubs in England, mostly Alan Sugar's doing.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Wed May 18, 2005 3:34 am

czech republic have loads of exciting players like rosicky, poborsky, jankulovski and koller. lfc should try and get hold of 1 or 2 of them
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion