5, our magic and lucky number?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Fri May 06, 2005 9:17 am

1. We are ranked 5th in the domestic league.

2. We are ranked 5th in the UEFA Team Ranking from the last 5 years.

3. We played Chelsea 5 times and beated them only at the fifth time.

4. The minutes of the goals scored against Chelsea added up together from all competition is 5 minutes. (Carling Cup: Riise 1st minute, European Cup 2nd leg: Garcia 4th minute)

5. Luis Garcia has scored 5 European goals.

6. We are the only team to win a game in the Premiership 5-0 (WBA 0-5 LFC).

7. We are the only team to win a game in the Premiership in a 5 goal margin (WBA 0-5).

8. This year's European final being held on May 25th 2005, 25 (5*5), May (5), 2005.

9. Rafa imported 5 Spanish players (Josemi, Nunez, Alonso, Morientes, Garcia).

10. 5 Academy players given a chance in the first team this year (Mellor, Warnock, Welsh, Potter, Whitbread). - Sinama Pongolle, Le Tallec, Diao, Henchoz, Traore not counted.

11. To win the European Cup the fifth time?

Heres hoping, also, i would place a bet on Baros (5) and Biscan (25) scoring the goals.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri May 06, 2005 9:19 am

MilitiaRusher wrote:1. We are ranked 5th in the domestic league.

4. The minutes of the goals scored against Chelsea added up together from all competition is 5 minutes. (Carling Cup: Riise 1st minute, European Cup 2nd leg: Garcia 4th minute)

7. We are the only team to win a game in the Premiership in a 5 goal margin (WBA 0-5).

8. This year's European final being held on May 25th 2005, 25 (5*5), May (5), 2005.

10. 5 Academy players given a chance in the first team this year (Mellor, Warnock, Welsh, Potter, Whitbread). - Sinama Pongolle, Le Tallec, Diao, Henchoz, Traore not counted.

Heres hoping, also, i would place a bet on Baros (5) and Biscan (25) scoring the goals.

This thread is so shi.te you decided to do it three times ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Fri May 06, 2005 9:21 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:

This thread is so shi.te you decided to do it three times ?

Look do you think i did it on purpose? Hell no.

And can you elaborate?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri May 06, 2005 9:21 am

Shouldnt you of posted this thread five times:D
66-1112520797

Postby policy » Fri May 06, 2005 9:28 am

I think that 5 is a beautiful number. I was born on the 5th day of the 5th month and wish that we'd win our 5th European cup on the 25th despite being 5th (hopefully fourth) in the premiership. But maybe we will be allowed to be the 5th team to be sent from the Premiership to defend our 5th title.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri May 06, 2005 9:44 am

1. No arguments there.

2. I have not seen that, but I would find it surprising, I would have certainly put Barca, Real, Leverkusen, Man Uts, Porto, Arsenal, Juve, AC Milan and Inter ahead of us in terms of the last five years.

3. Fair comment although you could use the fact we lost three times as the lucky number in that instance.

4. Possibly, but the actual goals where times at 3.15 for Garcia's and Riiise's was 43 seconds so technically its under four minutes.

5. Luis has scored five, but has scored five in four different games which could mean 5 X 4 = 20 is the lucky number.

6 and 7 are surely the same thing and it is a tedious link to say the least.

8. It is, fair play.

9. No arguments here although Pako is strictly Spanish and that is a sixth person.

10. The young right back, David Raven was a starter at Burnley, and if memory serves, Mark Smyth definitly came on at Spurs, and Ritchie Partridge has made a few appearences this term.

11. I ******.ing well hope so lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri May 06, 2005 10:54 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:

1. No arguments there.

2. I have not seen that, but I would find it surprising, I would have certainly put Barca, Real, Leverkusen, Man Uts, Porto, Arsenal, Juve, AC Milan and Inter ahead of us in terms of the last five years.

3. Fair comment although you could use the fact we lost three times as the lucky number in that instance.

4. Possibly, but the actual goals where times at 3.15 for Garcia's and Riiise's was 43 seconds so technically its under four minutes.

5. Luis has scored five, but has scored five in four different games which could mean 5 X 4 = 20 is the lucky number.

6 and 7 are surely the same thing and it is a tedious link to say the least.

8. It is, fair play.

9. No arguments here although Pako is strictly Spanish and that is a sixth person.

10. The young right back, David Raven was a starter at Burnley, and if memory serves, Mark Smyth definitly came on at Spurs, and Ritchie Partridge has made a few appearences this term.

11. I ******.ing well hope so lad.

Absolte classic response.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Rude, insightful, dismissive, arrogant and very, very funny.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion