One word...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eazy-E » Tue May 03, 2005 10:13 pm

HEROIC. It was written in the stars. Every player deserved credit...Dudek, Hyypia(I was wrong about you), CARRAGHER, Traore, Finnan, Gerrard, Biscan, Hamann, Kewell, Garcia, Nunez, Riise, Baros, Cisse...have I left anybody out. Well done lads you have done us proud. My favourite part was when Gudjohnsen missed right at the death.  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby joependo » Tue May 03, 2005 10:18 pm

HAHAHA on you.Liverpool got cheated last game at anfield so we should have should of had luck and we did with gudjohnson missin the sitter and garcia's goal was it in or weren'nt it who cares were in the final!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :)
joependo

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue May 03, 2005 10:21 pm

I personaly thought biscan had a poor game ahhhhhhhh only kiddin but it wouldn't suprise me if we got that tonight
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MOMO » Tue May 03, 2005 10:22 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
:)
I'm a Chinese girl !!!
I'm glad to meet everyone!!!
MOMO

Postby Eazy-E » Tue May 03, 2005 10:27 pm

Has anybody seen the pictures on GettyImages.com, Robben and Gallas crying. :laugh:
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion