Which team - Harry should have been in liverpool.....

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Allacky » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:13 am

Harry should of been in Liverpool last season so Liverpool could of done better up to 2nd Place. He had helped the teem this season. It was good to put him into the number 7 jacket but he really should of been in the number 10. He's been good in the number 10 in Leeds United and Australia.
Allacky

Postby Allacky » Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:14 am

He may be in the number 7 but number ten would do good
Allacky

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:34 pm

As an Australian Harry Kewell is one of my favourite players.  He is an excellent striker for Leeds Utd, the Olyroos and the Soceroos but Liverpool doesn't need him up front.  I feel he is best off where he is, he should be looking to play the ball to Owen in a good position and score if he has a chance of scoring.  But I feel he is most useful as a playmaker, he is used as a striker for Australia because other than Viduka and Kewell Australia doesn't have any world class forwards.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:45 pm

Owen is no 10, perhaps number 7 is more apt for Kewell given the history of that shirt at Anfield.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:53 pm

His form has dipped alarmingly, if he needs an operation on his ankle, he should just have it.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games