Baros to valencia? - Maybe we could pick up aimar or someone?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Nando » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:37 pm

ok aimar wouldnt be a direct placement for baros but if los ches and unwilling to stump us cash we should do a player exchange with them so we would do whats best for the club and doesnt necessarily mean we would be replacing baros with aimar, especially after we got nunez in the owen deal was he there to replace owen? no its what rafa felt was best for the club, same as gillespie/cole swap, was gillespie gonna bang in 40 goals a season? i dont think so but keegan wanted gillespie and for a while gillespie did outshine andy cole, baros is of better value than aimar simply cos he was top scorer at euro 2004, so honestly i feel we should rather than ask for 10 million jus ask for a couple and aimar in exchange as that would be a deal much suited to the club
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:57 pm

Its well documented opn this forum that i'm not Milan's biggest fan and I'll go on record saying that if talent was as big as the rattle he frequently throws out of his pram then we would be stupid to let him go. But sadly his ability does not match his outspoken attitude.

So if and  when a Spanish team comes in for him with a decent offer I'd snatch their hand off and I don't think Benitez wil hesitate when the opportunity arises and IMO neither should he.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:45 am

Ive loved Milan from dayone(his  debut anyone remember?) but I  stilll feel  cisse will prove to be a better strike partener for Mori,(shoot forward!)what he did last summer  in euro2004 made me really happy,I thought for once  one of Houlliers appprentices would finally deleiver,maybe luck has gone against him but no  one can defend his sending off verse the the toffs,nearly cost us the game,if he wants to stay he will if not fine  we wil move on, we always do as a club
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:56 am

meelan#5 wrote:Top class Left wingers are about as hard to find as Locating Azerbhajan. 

Stikers are easy to find.  Go for Vicente.

Azerbaijan geographic coordinates . 40 30 N 47 30 E .    :D

How long has Baros got left on his contact with us ?  Might be wise to sell him while we can . Certainly his comments about his love for Barcelona (in this thread) hardly suggest he's fully commited to remaining as a Red.

:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:56 am

woof woof ! wrote:
meelan#5 wrote:Top class Left wingers are about as hard to find as Locating Azerbhajan. 

How long has Baros got left on his contact with us ?  Might be wise to sell him while we can . Certainly his comments about his love for Barcelona (in this thread) hardly suggest he's fully commited to remaining as a Red.

2007 thats why I think rafa wants shut now, to get a decent price for him.
if he does go to valencia i would like to see Aimer, and Vincente coming in the opposit direction :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:13 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

How long has Baros got left on his contact with us ? 

Hmm, using your co-ordinates i landed on Georgia ??? :D

With Baros only having one season left on his contract we will know one way or another what his situation will be come the Summer.

If we can't get Vicente i say use the money to buy Alexandar Hleb!.  A wonder talent destined for great things, like my relationshp with 'Cisses is gonna get ya' :p
109-1093441336

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion